My first harvest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyFreshB

Reaction score
:) Whats up? I decided to chop my first ever plant. Very small buds, but oh well. My next harvest will be better, I promise, lol. Anyway, here are some pics.

DSCN1039.JPG

DSCN1040.JPG

:goodposting: Hey nice buds there bro. :clap:Congrats, and let us know how it smokes....speaking of smoking.....I think I might just go do that right now....:bong2:.

Looks great, especially for a first time grow.

Keep it up!

Thanks, that was my first attempt ever at growing. I've learned so much from hanging around this site, my next harvest will be better. My girl I have in flower now is already bigger then this plant was when I harvested it, and shes only been in flower for 2 weeks.

:aok:Just out of curiosity, how long did you let them flower before you harvested them?:yeahthat:

I harvested way to early I lost track of time. I think only 7 weeks. I know it should have went longer. I guess i couldnt wait any more. Oh well I know for next time

how big was she before you took her out of the ground

Dubbaman said:
how big was she before you took her out of the ground
My dad topped it alot, lol, it was only about 16 inches tall :rolleyes:

JerseyFreshB said:
:) Whats up? I decided to chop my first ever plant. Very small buds, but oh well. My next harvest will be better, I promise, lol. Anyway, here are some pics.
Those are some nice little buds you got there.Good Job.Just remember,you got the best buds,one cause you grew it,and two it is FREE,Well,I am looking forward to seeing you next grow.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

The buds I got off it may last me a week or so. Better than buying it, I guess. I'll save a little money :)

any money saved is good growing thats why i started it too lol

Yo Jersey

hey dude, well done!
if you had left it 2-3 more weeks it would have trebled in bud weight.....but hey ho...a new learning curve : -)
you had clear/cloudy trich, she is going to give you a head high, but this kind of head high will be different, this is FREEEEE high!!!

JerseyFreshB said:
I harvested way to early I lost track of time. I think only 7 weeks. I know it should have went longer. I guess i couldnt wait any more. Oh well I know for next time

:hubba:I did the same thing when I harvested my NYCSD a few weeks ago. I could have easily waited another 2 weeks, but like you said now we know for next time. :watchplant::watchplant::watchplant:......just gotta be patient I guess.:headbang2:

congrats on the buds Jersey....look good for a first time harvest....and i know i was guilty of chopping my first indoor harvest early....it's all part of the learning curve....keep up the good work!

was it bagseed?

nice whats the yeild? cant wait til my harvest im going to let it get the max i can pull good luck on the next ladie!!!

Latest posts

Back