My first post... new here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunchbox

Reaction score
So i've been reading through the forums here and to be honest i don't think that any one has the set up that i do.. what i have is kinda small and i only use flor. tubes.. my girls have started to bud... i took pictures and would like some feed back from some experienced growers.. i got to figure out how to post pics..
prettygirl.JPG
littlegirl.JPG
girlsfamily shot.JPG
blurygirl.JPG
nicest girl.JPG

if they are on your puter click the go advanced then on the upper part click the paper clip then upload...it may make you resize them.

"Autos"?... not sure the strain.. just a random mid seed that i mothered and took clones..

they look good...autos are plants that mature automaticly by age instead of by light cycle.. quicker growing plants.

i had 4 seeds that i planted right into the soil.. i had them on a 24 hour light cycle for like 2 months they all turned out to be females.. so i cloned one... mothered and cloned another.. and put one down to bud.. the other i gave to a friend. not sure how long the bigest plant i have has been budding for.. i'd say a month and a week at most.. the buds are smaller than everyone else's i've seen.. is that because of my light? i have 7 flor. like maybe 4000 lumes...

buds take anywhere from 8-12 weeks to mature some sativas longer...jus be patient plus every plant has different types of buds..my bubblegum are much bigger than my PK...same food and light.

Welcome lunchbox,I think you'll find this to a very useful site,with help from around the world.

thanks everyone.. i was alittle embarrassed to show my plants.. i feel better now tho.. it is very exciting to watch your plants grow.. i know my set up is small and i don't have any of the great lighting.. but i'm proud of what i have and will keep everyone posted on their growth..

Latest posts

Back