My girls are becoming ladies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan23247

Sexy Female Grower
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my girls. They are on day 33 of flower and im using a 430watt son-agro bulb. I've been told I have one Sativa and one indica and as you can see the one on the left looks like its going to be done alot quicker than the other, which is fine cause I have nothing but time. :ccc:

Not sure how long im going to let them go but im using my scope and checking the trichs everyday. :D

There are a few yellow leaves showing up here and there but nothing im concerned about. :)

day 32 016.jpg

day 32 011.jpg

day 32 010.jpg

day 32 014.jpg

I wanna take a bite of em.:hubba:
They look like some fine young ladys.(not to young);)

The ladies are lookin great. Nice work. Going to be some great buuds. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Yes your girls sure have become ladies and they are looking great. Whatever your doing keep it up and you'll be smoking before ya know it. ;)

Nice spiraling sativa buds. Is the one on the right indica? Looks similar to the taller one ~ low rez pic though ~ hmmmm well nice growin' !
For some reason now I hear that song "Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon". And of course then the Pulp Fiction flashbacks.

Way to go Girl....look at those big boobs....oops I meen Budds..lol..Nice job..

4u2smoke said:
Way to go Girl....look at those big boobs....oops I meen Budds..lol..Nice job..

I thought for a sec I posted a picture of myself! lol :D :hubba:

Looking nice for sure does the Sativa one have a lemon smell yet?
True Sativas can many times be selected due to the smell of Lemonene that has a citrus smell.

Just curious?

Looking great so far:)

Sub

Ok so I took everyones advice and waited to harvest when the trichs were just right and im glad I did! :hubba: I harvested one of my two girls last night and now have her hanging and in a week or so im putting her in mason jars to cure her. My other girl is not done yet im thinking 2 weeks or more on her.

Here are a couple pics I put my Ipod in one so you could see how big the cola is. :D I cant believe how well everything turned out considering this is like I said my first time to grow ANYTHING ever!

Thanks agian for everyones help (you know who you are ;) ) I'll keep yall posted on the 2nd girl and then from now on im doing a grow journal :D maybe one day I can help someone cause there really is nothing better than smoking your OWN plant for the first time. :watchplant:

Thanks Again! :peace:

image010.jpg

image005.jpg

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image008.jpg

The look ABSOLUTELY beautiful, i hung a plant last night too....feels wonderful!
and would love to read a grow journal from You.
What did the trichs look like? did you go into amber or stay with cloudy?

tcbud said:
The look ABSOLUTELY beautiful, i hung a plant last night too....feels wonderful!
and would love to read a grow journal from You.
What did the trichs look like? did you go into amber or stay with cloudy?

The trichs were amber/cloudy. I sampled some not that long ago and man it was a great high I cant wait to see what the high is like after a couple weeks of hanging and then curing. :D

yeah please tell us how it smokes, im wondering for myself

Latest posts

Back