My Grow (SOG,DWC,DIY ferts)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
day 21 running smooth plants are looking good so far, buds are showing up everywhere :D my clones are ready to be put in flowering, i was trying to get that 2nd tray running i had trouble with a new 2" hose its too stiff doesnt bend like i wanted i payed $20 for it just to be able to empty my res quickly now i gota throw it with my useles stuff pile lol i'll try to get a flexible hose tomorrow, cheers ;)

IMG_4600 (Small).jpg

IMG_4612 (Small).jpg

look'n good! :aok:
you sure you can keep them all contained in there? they're getting big...
i'll hold a few if you need space... :D
Greeen MoJo!

Reactions: zem
day 30, the stretch is pretty much over, the buds are growing well, plants are showin symptoms of ph probs or nitrogen toxicity however i think it is none of those since i have flushed and controlled my ph but i still see some clawlike leaves, nothing severe just few leaves. i dont know why, i thought it could be microelement deficiency so i added some but didnt help so i am finally gona change my res, it's been running on the same res 30 days, i only flushed and added P-K as i proceeded in flowering. my rooted clones are growing i wanted to have them in flowering a week ago but i had problems with my 2nd 1/2 of my flower room i am hoping to have it all fixed in few hours as i plan on doin some work in my room :)
btw i added one more bulk chemical to my lab that is industrial grade 35L H2O2 35% very nasty stuff i got some on my hand not spilled just got a couple fingers slightly wet from touching the inside of the cap on that container and it made white itchy spots got me all worried but the white completely went away in about 1 hour from that, lesson learned, vineyl gloves every time i handle this stuff. strange thing i used to get the 30% 1L bottle from local pharmacy never had such an issue the 5% extra apparently does the difference. anyway now i have me almost cmplete bulk of ferts and additives to supply me for a lifetime, i will get the phosphoric acid from same chemical company, i didnt need it urgently and didnt feel like paying for it at the time :p i'll get some once i finish my lil bottle. ;) cheers

IMG_4634 (Small).jpg

IMG_4643 (Small).jpg

IMG_4646 (Small).jpg

IMG_4654 (Small).jpg

and finally i put my 2nd tray into work with a 2nd 400, i had too many complications too little free time to fix em and everytime i fixed something another issue came up :rolleyes: well this is it :) just another tray side by side with my 1st one running on 12/12. i threw away some clones as i had more than i needed, i'm hoping for the best

IMG_4687 (Small).jpg

zem said:
Hello all!
i'm currently growing 19 plants under 400W HPS have switched them to flowering 3 days ago (pic1) strains are Blue Frost and William's Wonder. theyve been recovering from severe starving because i was too late in my setup so i couldnt feed them properly as rooted clones, but now theyr growing out of it and picking up.
my cloner is also full and several clones already rooted and will be put under a second 400W for flowering in about 2weeks from now(pic2) i also have 7 bonsai moms growing(pic3)
i have switched nutes as i went into flowering and now i am using chemicals that come in parts and the plants are loving it.
components i am using are: calcium nitrate, potassium nitrate, potassium phosphate, magnesium sulfate and trace elements.
i am hoping for the best :D will be posting my progress ;) cheers
how big will these plants get?

Looking Good

Just wondering if next time post pic can you get one of the DWC system under the table? is it one reservoir? How is it working.

Looking for More ideas.

Where can I find more info on SOG grows?

Since SOG is only 3 letters its hard to search for it

budculese these plants will stretch a bit and grow like 2x their current size

jericho i will get some pics of the res i have a control res with submersible pump that tops my dwc tray automatically, i will visit my room today i'll try get some more detailed pics :)

getmelifted SOG means sea of green, theres not much detailed info on it it's one of the things you have to do by trial and error most importantly you need a suitable strain that dont stretch, with many strains it is just impossible to do sog

day 38 some of theside plants are not gettin enough light so ill get a bunch of small buds however i got 4 plants in the middlethat are growing very nice buds :D 2nd tray is only day 4 plants are also lookin good i didnt let em grow too much so i'm hoping for bigger better buds from it. my biggest problem now is the flyin pests i have them and dont have an efective organic means of gettin rid of them.
i took a pic for my control res so you could see it, it's on a timer and tops my dwc table automatically

IMG_4691 (Small).jpg

IMG_4692 (Small).jpg

IMG_4693 (Small).jpg

IMG_4694 (Small).jpg

IMG_4688 (Small).jpg

looking good zem.

i have been waiting nearly 4 months reading up and getting everything together to start growing. hope my girls will look half as good as yours.

Latest posts

Back