my grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

straitchronic

Reaction score
Hi, heres my ,new room .1000 watt hpss, cool tube. Exuast fan silent powerful. got it from home depotIts a bathroom fan. paid 100 bucks for that bastard but i love it so quite i had to fit my 1000watt hps fitting into my cool tube i dint buy the 1000watt completr cool tube kit just ordered a new hps 1000 for 135 bucks free shipping cool tube 85 bucks air intake lasko fan.its hell of powerful inthere bright light blinds me everytime i goin damn nearmy temps stay at 73 between 80 so im good i love it. if anybody needs any ideas feel free to ask me.i have 8 plants still livngdont know whatthey are yet im on 12 by 12 now ill be able to tell in a week of so.doesnt matter im ordering female packs 10 pack maybe 2 packs of those no more problems with damn near all males.The last two is when the ballast first starts up and when it fully turns on

c1.jpg

c3.jpg

c6.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

c0.jpg

jjjj.jpg

hfyyu.jpg

Nice setup. WHat is the size of your room? You got any pics of your babies?

nice setup....
please refrain from cursing on the forum....

good job on the setup....

Looks promising SC. :aok:

A little tip on feminized seeds... They are not the best investment you can make. With the space you have, I would recommend placing the order for regular seeds. There can be a lot of issues that arise with these fem. seeds. They hermie very easily and their genetics are not good to use for breeding your own crosses. GL and show me some plants! ;)

this room i got it at bghydro i thhough it was goin to be like in the pic but no they give you metal poles for you to put it toghethyer and its made out of a foam aluminum meterial good though doesnt contract heat if any makes it luke warm when you feel the grow room heres where i got it the 234.00 one indead up payin 274 or 280 after shipping.but i love it now this realy is a turbo room bright lights i love it yea see most of mines came out male this time last time 6 out of 10 females .i dongt know i know females have a bad germ rate but hopefully i would get a good one but yea i may just go regualar again.ill update u guys daily to see if these weeklings survive the room is 4.5 ft tall 2.5 yea ill post some pictures in a few days tryin let them get stronegr see i had messed up my hps so i had to order a new one and retransform my grom room after i go my cool tube so they had been seittin under a 65 watt 500 watt florecent and a ge grow lamp so they got tall and treached to 12 inches and they are skinny see cause i dint have my hps had to keep the goin and now they are dying all my leaves basicly feel off but i just switched it 12 12 two days ago hopefully they survive .Ill take some more pics later ft wide
bigbudsbruddah said:
Nice setup. WHat is the size of your room? You got any pics of your babies?

Latest posts

Back