my ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ez stoney

they are a great strain to grow have had very little problems with them at all they have really looked after themselves , for a long time they looked like they weren't goin to bud that well but for the last 2 weeks say from day 50 onwards they have bulked out so much the biggest cola on the largest lady must be at least 18 inches long

cant wait to try her

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

last night my ice babies met the chopper ive left them long enough lol. the trichs on them were a good 75% amber should be a really nice smoke

heres some pics of them before

05-03-07_2014.jpg

05-03-07_1249.jpg

05-03-07_1248.jpg

I am glad to see you have a nice harvest... lets cure em and dry em right and let's get a smoke report.

hi Dev,great lookin buds ya got there. what you feeding them and lighting etc? how long did you veg/flo,stuff like that.
what was your overall weight dried n` cured? how many plants?
sorry for all the questions m8,but your knoledge is needed!:bongin: :ciao: :stoned:

ez shuggy

i have 2 400 hps grolux bulbs and 2 600 w hps in my room, they were fed on amsterdam indoors during veg (4weeks) then changed to ionic boost and bloom to flower pk13-14 was added at week 5 of flowering, at the mo im still waitin on everything to dry and cure but am hoping for around 50 oz

thanks for askin mate and hope that helps you out

well room is now in preperation for my next grow everything down cut and rooms getting fresh lick of paint and good cleaning out hope to be up and running again inbout 2-3 weeks

as for the ice WOW what a smoke she is lovely sweet tasting bud and very strong couchlock effect stone definetly best saved for night time toking unless you fancy a lazy day lol, i'd recommend gowing her out to anyone really excellent strain

in total yeilded 46 oz dried cured bud so am happy with that roll on the next one eh

thanks all for dropping by and giving advice much appreciated

see ya all real soon

Latest posts

Back