my little babies i need help desperately !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomesy

Reaction score
:) hey there guys how are u all this fine day ?

My 10 babies now 3 wks old are looking pathetic !HEALTHY but really small about 6 leaves and really narrow stalk (easy sativa all females)

Is this normal??;)

started indoors in kitchen sad i know but no room anywhere else!! and only using kitchen lighting even more pathetic but needs must.

Now weather so good in uk at mo have been outside during day inside at night. hubby just brought greenhouse and left them outside for first time last night now......

Will this slow down growing dramatically as they will not be on 24/7 lighting or:confused:
because my lighting was so pathetic anyway will it not make that much difference??:D

Used miracle grow for first time 2 days ago and watering regularly my ultimate aim is the final outcome not so worried about how long it takes to get there but would like some very good buds by august time

Is this a realistic time scale guys please help its my first time and need to make some serious cash this year:D

Ps no pics at mo cant find usb 4 camera im just useless;)

also guys paid £60.00 for these 10 seeds do u think i got ripped off

What type of soil are you using? slow growth from seed can be from numerous things, but bad soil is the most typical. By bad I dont mean sour, I mean poorly prepared soil. If you still have that soil mix around, get a hand full of it and squeeze it into a ball. Now drop it back in the mix. It should crumble into smaller pieces, but not disintegrate or stay solid.

You're growth rates should pick up actually after the plants have adjusted to the sun light and as long as your natural lighting is better then 15 hours of daylight for the next month or 2, you should get a nice yield off them.

Is 60 to much for seeds? well, personally I'd rather not have feminized seeds, just because of the potential for hermies. But when its all said and done, the only person who can judge if you got ripped off is you. When you harvest, and you compare yield to seed cost, and the high of this weed compared to what was available commercially, well then you can make that judgement call.

thx for that, using standard compost from garden centre with all the average nutes so im guessing that it should be good for the girls, however they were in my kitchen for first two wks with cooking etc lots of heat so maybe that could have affected thre growth do u think????
maybe they were crying out for fresh air i did leave the windows open for ventilation but maybe not enough?
seen loads of pics online of 3/4 wks old and just concernedthat mine to small.
Also do u think that it is too cold outside at night to leave them out temp here at night about 6/7 degrees or should i get a heater for the greenhouse
cheers

6/7 deg? is that celcius? I hope, lol.. if so, thats above freezing and should not do serious harm to them, but it will cause them to grow slower.

Check to see when your natural light becomes 12 hours or less. Thats when they will start flower. Its also how long you will be vegging them, so do you really want them growing that fast? lol

Hows their health? If the growth is green and steady, dont worry about'm. If you're expecting any nights below 0deg C you will need that heater.

lol i assume celsius hubby looking at me like i should know! cheers well just about to put some pics on see what u think, i think they look relatively healthy pics not that good though, they look a little lighter green than i thought and as for vegging we want to get good buds from them so i guess as long as possible, so as i type hubby now fixing his fish tank lumes under our wall kitchen cupboards as the girls are on kitchen surface at night and decided to bring them in again so they get as much light as poss.cant wait to explain that when we have friends round lol many thanks again all advice greatly recieved as total newby to this world.

ok heres a couple of pics not very good to say the least they do look a little beter then the camera portrays however still small

http://encarta.msn.com/media_701500905/Hours_of_Daylight_by_Latitude.html

Click above to see a schedule of day light hours by latitude. According to Google earth, the UK resides at 55deg latitude. Meaning that flowering for your area wont begin until mid September. You've still got over 14h of sunlight in August and a early flowering strain may respond to that little darkness. That leaves you 3-4 months of veg. Even if you have seedlings right now, you'll do fine :D

u have been very helpful thx.
what do u think of the little one? bit scrawny looking,
what do u think of the colour ?

Sativa wont mature till october not aug. When you water make sure you wet the whole pot then let it dry up before you water again. Looks like your ownly getting a little of the soil damp

Latest posts

Back