My new Da Buddha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, here's my opinion of the vaporizer based on one week's usage: The buzz is just as good as smoking. I was too skeptical at first to enjoy the buzz. It's different, though, as others have pointed out. The main difference would be the sedative effect that we get from smoking some strains is not present, or not nearly as pronounced. It doesn't feel as dopey. However, there are others that have replied that say they use it to go to sleep with and for pain relief.

Oh well, I'm pleased with it. Now, if I could only stop playing with it. I'm trying to get over the novelty of this new toy; I've been vaping way too much. As far as using less per session, I have been using as much as before when I was smoking. At least I'm not using more. I have a tendency to smoke more than I need, as well.

Good decision as far as the lungs are concerned. Already, I can breath better. I do a couple of workouts a week for this karate class I'm taking, and tonight's workout was much easier.

Thanks to all that helped me via pm's; you all helped me decide on which vaporizer to get. And thanks to all who responded to my questions in this thread.

:goodposting: Thanks for review Alistair. Well said.

Latest posts

Back