My New Grow Malawi And Swazi Gold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRGREENIE

Reaction score
:D HEY GUYS GOOD TO BE BACK:D
i got some seeds recently from a bag i smoked it was realy good so i decided to grow them
i soaked the beens in distilled water over night but never did the paper towel method (is this okay)
i have 1 realy big pot that i put 5 seeds in and a smaller pot wer i put 3 i realise this is alot for 1 pot but after they spout iill be moving most of them outside my grow area is about 2mx1.5 with the plants that are indoor ill be doing LST

i couldnt find my camara so ill send pics 2m
please tell me if planting them straight into the soil is okay and how much longer itll take to break ground

im using 2 flouros bout 40w each ive used them before and they worked okay so im sure thats fine
please help me along with this one guys thanx:D

I germinate my seeds by putting them into the soil then covering it with plastic wrap, and I haven't had any problems. Usually takes mine 3-5 days to break ground. You may want to add a couple of lights, I'm not sure how long you are going to have them inside.

Everything sounds great. Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them babies going. :aok:

THANKS TBG
i was also wandering by just putting them in the soil how many of them out of the 5 i planted will pop is there a lower chance cause i never germinated them first and will it take longer

i covered the pot with cling wrap how often should i let them get air until they pop

its been 3 days and nothings happened ill send pics of the plant as soon as it germs but for now some of my equipment
the two flouros worked well the last time i used them the bigger 1 is 60w and the other is 40w these worked fine in another grow so its cool tell me wat you guys think

Picture.jpg

light.jpg

GUYS I DECIDED TO THROW THOS SEEDS OUT AND PLANT A NEW SWAZI GOLD SEED JUST ONE IN 1 POT I JUST PUT IT IN THE SOIL AND COVERED THE POT WITH CLING WRAP(HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS METHOD BEFORE)
IVE NEVER TRIED IT BEFORE BUT MY SEEDS HAVENT BEEN SPROUTING SO ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED:rolleyes:

It could possibly take up to two weeks before a seed sprouts depending on many different things, 3-5 days has been my average a couple have taken a bit longer. By putting the seran wrap on top of the pot and keeping it in place with a rubberband you are making a small greenhouse. Think that it is better if the soil is warmer then the ambient temp. As soon as you notice the sprout you should remove the wrap immediately.

I have started, sexed, and maintain over a dozen strains. ALL of which I started from seed using wet paper towel to enclose my seeds and I keep the paper towel in a tupperware container. Seeds sprout after 24 hrs. The longest I have waited is 3 days. Any seeds that dont sprout after this period are still put into dirt and observed for another couple weeks. But I seriously have never had one come up from the dirt that didnt at least crack a little using paper towel. But thats just me

Latest posts

Back