My new grow space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finnished taking out a wall, the back wall of a closet actualy. The lights I'm using are 2 600watt HPS. I'll start seeds under T5's, then when the seedlings can handle it they'll go under the HPS's.
If I need to cool the lights I have a 4inch fan and carbon filter that I can dedicate to the lights. Just means punching an extra hole in the side of my house.
I'm growing for myself, I don't need a humongus amount, plus I'll still be growing outdoors (have had great success for 25+years).
Nouvellechef, I'll PM you and pick your brain.

Cool. Heres what I typed out just in case :) Since you already have 2, 600's. Thats mega juice the way I thought it out. Sounds good. You need anything, holla.

I would split the rooms. 1 veg and 1 flower.

So 2, 6 x 4 x 7 rooms

1k air cooled light in flower

2, 40k lumen T-5's for veg

2, 6" CAP fans

6" R6 insulated ducting

2, 6" filters. Unless your ok without one in flower only

Flower is, filter>duct>hood>duct>Fan>Duct>6" flange>Outside

Veg the same, just no hood, filter only then outside. Seperate fans are nice, cause if one goes down, you are not dead in water.

Get the Pro-grips for lowering/raising lights

Thats it for ventilation and lighting.

PS. I know you have company. So for ultra quietness, esp since you are basically remodeling. Go thick on insulation or look into lining walls with eggfoam. Super stealth my friend. I know you like to BBQ like me in summer. Cant hear anything from couple feet away, blasting those fans.

Latest posts

Back