my new hydro kit!! : )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damm dog

thats alot to spend but hey you learn and only learn some more and more.

so its all good dont worry bout it, its a nice little package but overpriced,

lol we should make 10 of those and sell em on ebay.. for $150 lol j/k

but u got ur plants going yet? or were u waiting on this setup?

that light crap is bogus did the same thing on ebay but luckly i got outbid.

If you look at the inside sun link I posted they have a 400w for $120 with everything put together including the bulb. You should send the ballast back and get one of those...it's a great deal...where I got my light.

oh yea fo sur

if u can return it i would!

good call on that light BOMB. :afroweed:

hey BushyKush whats good with you pimp? haha yeah lets build them and make some money haha : ) yeah i got three plants growing right now about a week old but there in soil. waitin to transplant them when my kit comes but im buyin some lowryder 2 seeds tonight so i might just keep them outside in the florida sun ya know ? there just some fire mid seeds from the last bag i bought. what about you? what you got goin on? and thanks bombbudpuffa ill return mine and get that because its to stressful to search for these parts bro.

hey bombbudpuffa thanks for that link bro! cheapest lights i seen so far thank you so much man you saved me : ) your tha man negro

Scheduled delivery: 03/28/2007 : ) i just got my email sayin it should be here by wensday so im finally ready to get my grow on the road guys : ) cant wait!!

Yeah man, definitely hook two up together... as long as you're doing the same strain in each. Reason being, two strains can have very different needs for nutes. The connectors in my previous post is what I use to hook anything up to my system... They are super easy to use and no leaks. It still wouldn't be a bad idea to use a prefabbed system. That way you can get an idea how everything works and then you can tweak it to suit your own needs. HIDs are the most popular for sure so I recommend using them especially with your small grow area. Fluoros are great for clones and veg, and everyone will agree with me on this forum I think I can safely say.

More lumens definitely = better

i think if i member correctly they say atleast 6000-9000 lumens per sqaure foot.... :confused: for optimum performance.. lol

ayy bushy do you know what FLorescents give out the most lumens? what kind of lights are you growing with? what watts/lumens?

lol i should be growing with fluros but i dont have all em yet..

have u seen the green man grow video? thats what i wanna do

3 sets of fluros for the vegging side - each set has one bulb(cool white) and one bulb (warm white).

for flowering i will be using 400 high pressured sodium light

as of now tho i am using the 400 watter for vegging. as it does still work

but i would love to use fluros instead for this cuz its cheaper and works better for clones and mothers..

as for highest lumen output on a fluro i can check sum out or wait maybe sumone that already has sum, know bout em already(ask in the light section) :D

HydrO PasSiOn said:
fluros are better than hps at flowering???

OH NO...

fluros good for = vegging

hps good for = flowering..

lol my bad if i cornfused ya.. lol:D

well dont get me wrong

sum ppl on here say that it is possible to flower with fluros but it isnt smart,

one hps light or a crap load of fluros.

as for just vegging fluros work perfect. and then for flowering youd use an hps..

Nice man. Do a lot of research with your lighting. Remember this is mostly opinion more than anything here. Look through the lighting section on this forum. Go to light manufacturer web sites to see what they have to say about their lights. Research, Research, Research.

Those plants are too big to transplant into hydro IMO. You could seriously damage the roots on those and stunt their growth or even kill them :eek:. Get some more germing and then drop them into some rockwool.

Thanks DL you just most likely saved my three lil babies : ) i was torn between the two on if i should keep them outside in pots or put them in my hydro when it gets here. but you just made that choice for me so thanks. what do you think about the last ones leaves? why do they look like that?

It's tough to say... It could be a possible pH problem or it could be the beginning of over fertilization. What is in your soil? Are you giving them any nutes?

Latest posts

Back