my new hydro kit!! : )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope no nutes at all. but i did pick up some cheap soil called hyponex potting soil from kmart so that might be the problem eh?

Ah, doubtful becuase all the others are planted in the same dirt. It may just be the bean. I bet that will be the only deformed leaf and you shouldn't worry about it. It's probably just young and confused:p

lol i hope my lil baby snaps out of the confusion then! she/he needs to be more like the other siblings lol and make daddy proud. buts its ok if she or he is a lil special ill still love him/her : )

wow man i hate my piece of sheet computer!!!! i spent 1400 on it and it craps out on me

i havent been able to start up my computer since i last talked to you.. had to keep restarting and restarting and restarting.. its ticking me off like you wouldnt believe. i really wanna snap it in half!!! :mad: :mad:

:ccc: =:( :rolleyes: :) :D i dont know what the heck ill do with this junk.. maybe sell it. and pay the bill off. :eek:

damn bro, i know alil about computers myself. whats happening? walk me through it and maybe i can help you out if possible : )

when its on like right now, lately the sound stopped working, so i tried to restart and see if it would work and sometimes it works and then just tonight and a couple days ago i would restart it and it would go the main screen and then my shortcut toolbar stays blue and it freezes there, all my desktop icons are there, most of them are normal, and about 5 are blanked out and have all the same icon, like its missing the shortcut icon picture...?

and nothing loads up

it frezzes b4 my norton loads up and internet connection, and my volume control isnt accessable?? i click it to turn it up or down and it says sumthing bout mixer isnt installed or is being used by sumthing else..

when you restarted it did you turn it off by the shut down button or did you just push the power button on your tower? thats wierd if it was here id check it out bro but it sounds wierd right now and i cant think of what that could be. did you download/ erase any programs lately? the only thing i can tell you right now is to go to your start menu then to programs then to PC help and Tools then to system restore and click on a date that you last remember when you computer wasnt acting up and restore it at a check point. if you dont understand write me back

yea everything froze so i couldnt click nething.. when i move the mouse down to the taskbar the mouse turns to a hour glass thing. and doesnt allow me to click the start button. so i had to keep using the power button. and alt+ctrl+delete doesnt work. i tried that and nothing it just sat there.. :eek:

well hmmmm... i wouldnt just turn it off like that because it could cause some problems for you as it is right now. so you cant get into your program files on the start menu?

HydrO PasSiOn said:
well hmmmm... i wouldnt just turn it off like that because it could cause some problems for you as it is right now. so you cant get into your program files on the start menu?

no i can now.. its just when it freezes that i cant do nething, not even shut down properly. how would i shut it down if i cant use any buttons or start bar???

well if its froze then you have no choice but to turn it off. but id wait awhile and see if it snaps outta it.

yea i tried to see if it would come out of the freeze but it was bout an hour and nothing happen so after a few times of shutting it off and turning it back on i left it off for an hour and it still was happening.. man i have the worst luck in the world with computers... :eek:

Latest posts

Back