my new seed order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
tell me...did i get some good ones ?
greenhouse: trainwreck, the church,bubba kush
seedsman: white widow
positronics: caramel ice
advanced seeds:critical mass
:) all are fem seeds..can't wait:hubba:

those sound very nice!

thanks ! these are my first fem purchase and grow..hoping to cut some time. can you take clones from fems before they show sex ? or would it increase the chance of hermies ?

I'm having great luck with femmed beans - 4/4. And I ordered them by accident :D. I'm growing autos, though.

PUFF MONKEY said:
thanks ! these are my first fem purchase and grow..hoping to cut some time. can you take clones from fems before they show sex ? or would it increase the chance of hermies ?

only if you stress them..like I wouldnt clip a plant too much but taking a few clones at a time should be no issue.. I love fem seeds.

thanks...do they seem to cut the time of a reg seed grow ?..cause i'm out atm..cept for this compressed crap.

I'd say adhere to a strict 18/6 from seed, utilize more blues (MH) for Veg stage and minimize transplanting and/or root ball damage and you'll be golden, puffmonkey.

Good growin', guy!

7greeneyes :D

it saves wasted time, dirt, nutes, energy etc... I dont breed so I dont want the males..sucks being out of the good stuff...

what? out already bro. lol. lol...dude you gotta make it last from harvest to harvest. lol...

i have a good feeling on this one Puff. it's homerun time brother. you got all the top notch, top 'o the line growing gear, now make it work to your advantage bro...

rock that puppy...

They sound good man...I've smoked the church and seen it grown by a friend, not sure where his came from...but he added it to his rotation, and it laid me back for a couple hours...lol..I had to wait it out before driving home to my pillow.

Can't wait to see what you do with them man!

these are all gonna be moms...got a new method i'm about to rock out with..

Growing the church puff. Slow starter fer me but she's springing up!

Sounds killer puff. Where did you order from?

Hey man, just found out that the Church my bud is growing is from Buddah, but he said GHS is probably close to the same since it's all from seed anyhow. He loves it!

The Seedsman Seeds White Widow is in my current grow. I have 2 distinctly different phenos, both type are very nice looking. I'm very pleased with them so far. 100% germ on them too.

Really neat selection you have :) Going to be a very fun grow! :D

Latest posts

Back