My New Toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insane

Reaction score
Just bought this thing a few days ago and I gotta say it's awesome..thought I'd share it with you guys ;)

PS Don't mind the filthy table it's older than I am LOL

epsn0009 (2) (2).jpg

EPSN0010 (2) (2).jpg

EPSN0011 (2) (2).jpg

EPSN0012 (2).jpg

EPSN0016.jpg

Whats up Insane. That is cool as hell. How much did it cost? I think i might have to get one of those bad boys.

awesome toy....i have one myself....i love it

great purchase Insane :)

Well I got mine for $100 Cdn, it was reg. $140 but since Im a regular customer at this hydro shop they gave me a good deal..or so I thought!? I just found it on this site for $72 lol...

http://www.bongsandpipes.willybanjo.com/product_pg30.html?qsImage=orangechronic_crystalcatcher_sc03.jpg&

About halfway down that page you should find it. Pricey yeah, but worth it I think for how easy hash is to make with this thing

Hey LdyLunatic, how much did you get yours for? I dont care about the price cause the thing is so awesome just wondering if I got ripped off or not! ;)

Insane said:
Well I got mine for $100 Cdn, it was reg. $140 but since Im a regular customer at this hydro shop they gave me a good deal..or so I thought!? I just found it on this site for $72 lol...

Geeesh....... We can get 'em in So. Cal. for $20.00. All day.

Well i got a super cheapo deal on mine....mine is a bit different from yours...you have a spot to collect pot and then a separate spot to collect your kif right?

i only have the kif collection spot...the rest of the cut weed stays inside the grinding part

it was marked wrong at the store...i got it for 25...but your price on your model seems about right....i have a buddy works in a Head Shop...happens to be near the laundromat so i go in there once a week for coffee and puruse the store

next time i go to the head shop i will bring my camera and snap some shots of the grinders

23 006 (Small).jpg

yep, thats how make my hash, i love those things!

Latest posts

Back