MY nutes ever heard of em?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepro88

Reaction score
its Vita grow its an a b c combo

A is supermicro N 4 P 14 K 24

B is Super fast grow N 17 P 0 K 0

C is Giant Bloom N 0 P 51 K 34

just wants to know if any one has heard about them and if there ok or good for dwc hydro its all powder and yeah ANY tip or info would be great just got a friend thats gonna split the cost of every thing with me if i can grow it sooo i already have this just wantted to see what you guys would say thanks

The numbers on that stuff looks way out of whack for hydro.....

Most Hydro nutes are under a 5 or so in all the numbers with variations for the different formulas.... The reason they are so low is because they are already dissolved and ready to be used by the plant.

What you might have there is concentrated powders that IF you diluted them down properly, might work in hydro.

Grrrr i spent like 50 bucks on this crap too,

ok So lets say i cant seem to pull it off right in DWC
What would you say to be the BEST i mean Holly Sheep thats the best nutes in the world for dwc your plants are gonna be healthy for me to get :D i wanna get every thing before i start this i dont wanna be one of the building my room as i go along i wanna have every angle coverd then start

I personally use Botanicare Pro blend grow, bloom and Liquid Karma..... I add a lil Cal/mag too,

I hear good things about the GH 3 part though.... Once my current stock is out of the Botanicare I am gonna try the GH....

Hey man, those nute sound just fine. They're just really concentrated so be very careful when measuring out the doses. When Nutes come in powerder form for hydro they're usually this concentrated, I think Casual grower must have been talking about liquid hydro food, cause shoot, even fox farms makes a line of dry hydro food that looks something like 9-54-30 or somethin like that.

blancolighter said:
Hey man, those nute sound just fine. They're just really concentrated so be very careful when measuring out the doses. When Nutes come in powerder form for hydro they're usually this concentrated, I think Casual grower must have been talking about liquid hydro food, cause shoot, even fox farms makes a line of dry hydro food that looks something like 9-54-30 or somethin like that.

Thank ya Blanco, I have never used powders, just the RTU liquids...

Latest posts

Back