my outside babies : )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydrO PasSiOn

MP NEWS ANCHOR
Reaction score
well here is a few pics ( not very good or clear but hey o well lol ) there 5 days old (from sprouting out the ground) and about 1 1/2 inch tall except the one that hase wierd leaves. the leaves arent burnt or damaged they grew like that and im thinking its genetics but maybe you guys can tell me. he is about a inch tall. well ill have more pics up when they change a lil more : ) :rolleyes:

IMAG0027.JPG

IMAG0028.JPG

IMAG0029.JPG

IMAG0031.JPG

Hydro, do those pots have drainage? You can soffocate your roots if the water can't drain at the bottom.

hey marcnh yea it has good drainage, i just watered them thats why the soil is so dark. as soon as i poor water in it pretty much runs out the bottom

your going to put them outside or they are already out their?
and yeah probly just poped up that way she will probly be fine

hey kind bud thanks for stoppin through how you doin tonight? yeah there all outside right now just brought them in for a few glamour shots lol. yeah im sure she is fine too. : ) how long should i wait to fert them ?

Sweet babies. Good luck on you outdoorgrow man. Do you plan on leaving them in pots or digging a grave for them?

what would you reccomend DIZO?? im thinkin about keepin them in pots so i can move them when the sun goes behind my house to take advantage of as much sun as i can get ya know? plus because around my house is nothin but sand because i live near the beach so not good soil. but thanks for the good luck im sure ill need all i can get !!

Well i'm kinda new to growing overall, at least growing in a decent attempt, i've tried half *** attempts over the years. If you have the time to chase the sun as I call it keep them in pots. Before I got my hid I gave my plants 6-10 hours of natural sunlight chasing the sun around my house and they loved it. I don't know since yours look so damn healthy hah. Meh if you live on a beach though I bet ya the sand has tons of salts in it... so yea good idea keeping your plant out of it.

yours looks healthier than mine tho. but thanks. did you see the last plant on the right of my GJ ? do you see the leaves? there not damaged or burnt but there like deformed any input on why ? and yeah they like chasin the sun they are 1/ 1/2 inches and only 5 days old. : )

Idk, I had a problem like that too at that point.

But now that's my biggest plant. I have absolutely no idea as to it is why it is though.

I see some babies. :banana: Like they say so far so good Hydro. Here is some GREEN MOJO for the babies. Good luck on the grow my friend. ;)

GreenMojo.JPG

the TBG thanks for the MOJO : ) and the for good luck. STRAIGHT ILLIN whats up man? yeah the one with the deformed leaves was the biggest seed outta the three, thats why its in the bigger pot so hopefully it will be the biggest one : ) i dont know if seed size matters??? anyone know?

Good luck with your grow HP.

Our weakest seedling had severe nute burn and deformed leaves (all twisted and stuff) but that plant is now our biggest, most budalicious plant in our grow room.

As for using nutes, it depends on your soil. look at the bag it came in and see what nutrients are already there. a lot of soil contains enough nutes to see you to the first few weeks of flowering.. i think, i am a hydro guy so i dunno lol.

Also seed size doesnt really matter. what matters is the colour of the seeds. if you got a big batch of seeds you can be selective and choose the darkest, marble coloured seeds and discard any light coloured ones. this is what ive read anyway.

I would put them outside in perment homes if i was you man and ive been fine just chillin watchin my plants grow and i wouldnt fertilize them for a month till they get bigger atleast 10 to 12 inches tall alright man take it easy ill stop by and check out the grow later peace

hey guys i brought two of them in last night for the first time to run them under a 75w phillips agro lite in my closet and this morning the leave were drooping really bad and there like fallin over.is this because there wasnt any ventaliation?

a few days ago. a friend told me i had the light to close to them and they are really badly burned. but only one of them the leaves are completely lying on the stem and the tips are curled. but the others stem is soooo weak but not burned at all. i have no clue?? ill add pic soon

Couple of questions:
what are your temps inside?
what kind of soil?
how often and how much do you water?
Peace, 55

Latest posts

Back