my outside babies : )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i water whenever the top soil drys out. outside temps are from 70-80 soil is hyponex ( cheap k mart soil ) these were just a couple of plants i wanted to play with before i got my hands on my bubbleponic kit : ) . bad new tho. during the day i keep them outside and at night i bring them inside for some extra lighting. one of them were to close to the light and burned to a crisp : ( but its all good. sniff sniff :' (

ill add more pics tomarrow. my bubbleponics finally is arriving! :rolleyes:

IMAG0006.JPG

IMAG0007.JPG

IMAG0008.JPG

IMAG0012.JPG

Very good man! They will start taking off very soon and you will be getting noticeable growth everyday. Have fun with the ponics and remember the basics. It is really easy as long as you follow the rules and don't read too much into them.:bong2:

:eek: :eek:
DLtoker said:
Very good man! They will start taking off very soon and you will be getting noticeable growth everyday. Have fun with the ponics and remember the basics. It is really easy as long as you follow the rules and don't read too much into them.:bong2:

thanks man : ) yeah im way to excited to get my grow into full throttle bro! hope your on tomarrow because im gonna add alot of pics for your viewing pleasures : ) and might need your advice on a few things so be there or be sqaure bro

I'll make a point of it then... I have been moving my grow to my new house... So sketchy. I put white, plastic garbage bags over my 18" mothers and threw them in my car... while still in a DWC. I get on the interstate and can see the silhouette of the leaves. I was literally pooping myself. Especially when the Ka band went off on my radar detector. No fun at all! That said, I will be laying low tomorrow due to all the stress put on myself today with my last plant move. Thank God!

Now that I'm done with my :rant:, if you really want to do a transplant into hydro, and if the plants don't mean too much to you, you can take a stab at it. The growth would be stunted for a while, but it should WORK. It's really up to you. If you have more beans then I would definitely just let your soil babies be and start fresh.

yeah your plants will start growing prety fast i went away last weekend and i checked them on friday afternoon got home on sinday didnt check on them checked on them on monday and they probly grew 3-3.5 inches wear are you transplanting them to backyard woods?? hahahhaha can wait to see your hydro man peace out

haha hey kindbud well nah i live off a beach so there isnt any woods around here. the ground soil isnt really good because of the ocean so im gonna keep them in there pots for now.

oh yeah i would just get big pots like 5 gallon ones that sand is nothin to mess with hate it tryed to grow in it once i mixed in a bunch of dirt i dont think mj likes it to much

lol yeah i feel you. thanks for the advice and check with me tomarrow for pics of my bubbleponics!! keep your babies healthy man!!! im gonna keep an eye on you : )

Latest posts

Back