My Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc00bys00

Reaction score
I thought you all might like to see pics of my girl. :heart:
Her name is Sprout and she has been grown the natural way under the Spanish sun. I found some seeds in some bud I bought from a friend and just popped one in some soil - 4 days later little Sprout appeared. She has been fed twice a week on orange tree food which she seems to love. She is about 3 months old but only about 3.5 feet tall. She flowered naturally on her own despite the fact that we still have more than 12 hours of daylight. I think she will be ready to harvest in a couple of weeks :dancing: (unless you think differently) but I plan to only take the big buds and try to regen her. Maybe try to take a clone or two.
If anyone has any ideas as to what strain she might be I would appreciate the input as I am not gened up on these matters.:confused2:
100_0240.JPG

100_0227.JPG

100_0222.JPG

100_0229_2.JPG

Thanks SirSmoke-a-lot! And how much sun! We had a little rain last week but was the first in about 4 months!

looks like it was a good idea to plant that ONE seed......you must have a GREEN MOJO factory somewhere near by

Hello sc00bys00 :)

Beautiful looking girl you have :aok:

Whatever you have been doing to her, you did it right because she is quite stunning :)

I adore the pattern on your tiles, I want them in my kitchen :rofl:

Your English is very good, were you born in Spain or is Spain a relocation for you?

Thanks HippieInEngland!:D
I have lived in Spain for almost 2 years now. My other half and I were talked into the move when my mum and dad came out here to retire. We too come from England so you can imagine the weather is quite a change! Apparently great for growing bud tho!!:banana: Hard to find work tho.

Latest posts

Back