My Plant + Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The45

POW 9
Reaction score
Sup guys, i currently have 4 plants. here are 2.

1)
w.jpg

2)
17eae80f75bd.jpg

i started growing then at the same time. As you can see the 2nd one is smaller and not as healthy, i think they may be different strains. The first one is nice and big and i believe its a female.

In the first one there seems to be some kind of white bite marks on the leaves, im assuming they are bugs.

is there any easy way to keep bugs away?

Is my first plant ready to be re-planted into the ground?

The largest plant looks like it's drooping. Is it lacking water?

The smaller one acually looks heathier.

What are you giving them for nutrients?

Can you take pics that are more clear?

You need to go and pick up some neem oil from lowes or Home Depot.... or a local garden shop....

You can't tell from just looking at them until they are flowering if they are male or female.

The little plant looks like it either is stunted due to ph being off or you need to feed it.

The droopy plant is either root bound or overwatered, or needs some fertilizer. All those things can cause droopiness including heat stress or underwatering.

Only you know what you have been doing to your plants ;)

i water them like 2 times a week. and those two are acctually grown on my roof so there real strong because of the wind, but it is also pretty hot up there. what should i be feeding it with? like miracle grow?

The45 said:
what should i be feeding it with? like miracle grow?
Do a Google on "Marijuana Nutrients".

There are a bunch of them.

I use General Hydroponics Flora Series nutrients for both my hydro and dirt plants. The stuff is fantastic and can be mixed for any stage of growth or conditions.

I would advise you to stay away from regular plant and vegetable nutrients. They aren't what pot needs and will cause you more headaches than you'll want.

Latest posts

Back