my plants are dying???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speero_m

Traditional
Reaction score
Hey guys, since my last post i asked if someone can help with my problem...unfortunetly no one did.....

1.THEY ARE CLONES
2. 1 MONTH INTO FLOWERING
3. PH IS 7
4. 2 LAMPS 400

it started with 2 leaves getting yellow color i tried to give nuts with high N did not work NOW all the leaves are yellow like crazy weird thing is that only one is doing fine.

but the rest they keep on getting brighter every day any suggestions.....please any body...

Bring the pH down to 6.5 or so... that should help out a little. Also if you are feeding and they are getting worse then you are going in the wrong direction.

Pics would help alot here

here are some pics of the leaves....what od u think

P1020391.JPG

P1020395.JPG

Have you checked this sticky?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1956

I'm new at this myself so I'm can't help much. Someone did a nice post a few weeks ago here on this site, and I can't remember who it was, but maybe someone else will. The post I'm referring to had pictures of the different types of nutrient problems and ways to fix the problems. Does anyone else remember that post and perhaps have a link to it?

look thru the stickies on top of the pages, its there..

dang not seen that before

Lol that's Nitrogen defficiency or lockout. If you bring the pH to where it should be and feed those plants they should come around. If you can't fix the problem at soil level, then mix and spray foliarly(on the leaves) and only use pure pH'd water at root level...

get the Ph fixed first and the rest will fix itself with a good feeding.

Latest posts

Back