My plants, updated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden600

Reaction score
right i have been asking questions and people need to see the plants in order to answer them, so here are my plants, im using miracle grow soil,
please tell me anything im doing wrong (other than i need a light on them because I am saving up and buy 600watt MH) I just want this to go right :) dont we all.

cheers dan

holden600 said:
right i have been asking questions and people need to see the plants in order to answer them, so here are my plants, im using miracle grow soil,
please tell me anything im doing wrong (other than i need a light on them because I am saving up and buy 600watt MH) I just want this to go right :) dont we all.

cheers dan

hmmmmmmm

how stoned am I :stoned:eek:r is this a re-post...........................:rolleyes:

First you answered your own Question up above, get a light sorted........
The new digital ballasts are more expensive but you can use MH or HPS in them..............................................

read this

The older coil type ballasts will only run 1 or the other........................

Only you know your budget...........................

But looking to the future is the key here...........................

Equipment pays for itself very quickly.......................

A grow area needs to be prepared....................

Flat white paint is the best option on a budget....................

Fresh air.................................

Do not forget fresh air.....................................

Food and compost..............................

Keeping stretchy seedlings on a windowsill in November is going to do nothing for them..................................................
or you...................

1 of your other posts suggested that you were about to purchase a kit deal with Bio Bizz nutes and compost................................

I love bio bizz but have always blended my own compost using vermiculite perlite, lime and compost..........................................

The clock is ticking it's up to you to provide suitable conditions to produce a crop.......................

Try using the resources at your fingertips.........................;)

best of luck...............:aok:

Besides a light to fix the little bit of streaching you have going on there, I dont see anything wrong with your babies. They are looking good to me buddy. :D

Yea, Lights will set you strait.. That and a fan blowing on em to strengthen the stems....

holden600 said:

cheers dan

If you are only going to buy 1 HID light, I would recommend a HPS for flowering, rather than getting a MH (a vegging light). You can veg plants quite well with fluoros, but there is nothing like a HPS for flowering.

Latest posts

Back