my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are some more pics.

the last two pics are from our favorite plant "muteena" she was the ugly duckling of the bunch, i hope they are all ugly next time around cause this one looks soooooo tasty!

enjoy.

bud.jpg

bud2.jpg

bud4.jpg

bud5.jpg

bud6.jpg

man they look soooooo tasty!!

we did cut one down last week, and with only one week dry time and a non-cured sample smoke test, lets just say we are VERY HAPPY with the final outcome!!!! we have 8 more ladies that we will be harvesting very soon and we cant wait.

i know we are very ready to get to work on the next batch cause they are gonna be even bigger and better!!!

bud.jpg

bud2.jpg

bud3.jpg

They do look tasty man! Great job! After your cure, you'll love it even more!

Good luck to you man!

well tonight we cut down the big plant, its the oldest plant and we thought it was never gonna be ready.

again this is a bagseed plant and all and all we are SO happy with its outcome. this is by far our biggest yeilding plant we have, and was the only one in a 5 gallon bucket. the rest of the plants are in 3 1/2 gallon pots, next go around i think they will all find homes in 5 gallon buckets so they can get bigger.

i think that all the things we have learned from this grow will give us much bigger plants this next go around.

also i think we are going to keep the HPS light going, by far the buds on the HPS plants are bigger and have more buds on them. but this next time we are going to do some scrogging to see if we cant get all the buds to be nice sized.

here are some pics of the plant we harvested tonight, the top cola came out pretty nice! :D

bigbud.jpg

plant.jpg

Latest posts

Back