My PPM'S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeaaaaa... stop using mollasses first of all.. ive heard of it used for soil grows but never in hydro.. just the thought of pumping mollasses thru my hydro setup is upseting. you use mollasses in soil for organic grows. Not in hydro with nutes. GH sells bud enhancers to use with the 3 part nutes you already have. just buy those.

as far as your ppm.. you can flower at 800ppm from start to end if you want. the plants will do fine. but most the time growers start somewhere from 800 to 1000 in week one (depending on the grower and the age of the plant) and push the ppm up every week. usualy by the last week your ppm is up around 1700+. Personaly i start at 1000ppm on week one and end around 1750.. hope this helps. peace

Bleek: Now that I have everything in sinc, I checked my ppm's this morning and their at 1770 .and my PH is at 5.7 my girls are smiling.
THG - I could'nt agree with you more, Ive been checking the trichromes for a couple yrs. As of this morning, about an 1/8th are cloudy and the others are still clear. I usually harvest when a 3rd are amber and the rest cloudy white.. I tried to upload some pics but didnt seem to work. Ill try again now. Thanks again.

Never mind I found them, their in hydro forum under....After the fix. Enjoy

Latest posts

Back