My seeds got switched in the mail.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hick said:
...well, unless your mailman shows up with "perma-grin" in a couple of months.. :p

I find it hard to believe that anyone stealing your beans, would go to the trouble of replacing, resealing, and resending fakes. :confused2:

A postal woker would. The most worrysome fact of this situation is the fact the envelope was OPENED before the recipient got it. That indicates the seed company put IN the right seeds, somebody else removed them and replaced them. To keep the flack from falling on him, a postal worker would replace the seeds, re-seal the envelope and process it thru the PO so there wouldnt be any complaints about a "letter" being lost.
If I worked in a PO, every time I handled a piece of mail from The Netherlands, the UK or BC, I would think, "Hey, I bet this is from a seed company, heh heh heh..."
If the seed company sent bad or wrong seeds...why was the envelope opened and re-sealed?

There's a stoner in the PO who copped himself some free seeds is my bet.

LassChance said:
A postal woker would. The most worrysome fact of this situation is the fact the envelope was OPENED before the recipient got it. That indicates the seed company put IN the right seeds, somebody else removed them and replaced them. To keep the flack from falling on him, a postal worker would replace the seeds, re-seal the envelope and process it thru the PO so there wouldnt be any complaints about a "letter" being lost.
If I worked in a PO, every time I handled a piece of mail from The Netherlands, the UK or BC, I would think, "Hey, I bet this is from a seed company, heh heh heh..."
If the seed company sent bad or wrong seeds...why was the envelope opened and re-sealed?

There's a stoner in the PO who copped himself some free seeds is my bet.

Who is going to complain when the law is being broken? and who is he going to complain to? That being the case why would a postal worker send it on with chicken feed? And why would the postal worker have chicken feed on him in the first place.

pcduck said:
Who is going to complain when the law is being broken? and who is he going to complain to? That being the case why would a postal worker send it on with chicken feed? And why would the postal worker have chicken feed on him in the first place.
Part time chicken farmer maybe ! LOL !

I think i have found your seeds :p

hXXp://www.thehempire.com/index.php/cannabis/news/chicken_farm_was_turned_into_cannabis_factory

:peace:

Latest posts

Back