My Smoking Apparatus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pothead

Reaction score
I don't know if someone has done this before or not but since people post pics of their babies here, I figured that why doesn't everyone post a pic of their personal smoking apparatus. This thread should slowly transform into a whole gallery if everyone uloads images. I'll start. This is my new toy. We named him "The Predator" lol...Here he is:

DSC02937.jpg

Cali*Style said:
This was blown by a friend of mine. Check out the eyeball.:hubba:

Sorry about the pics, its a cell camera.:eek:

Yeah the eye is insane. Not bad man. I always wonder how they can make these outrageous drawings on the glass...

I bet man. Ohh yeah congrats on getting the lights. Don't you love just getting stuff like that absolutely randomly. My gf drove like 2 hours, one hour there and one back to get me a carbon filter for my b-day. I haven't gotten it yet but Damn that's love...lol

Some really nice toys. Love the happy face bong sebstarr.:hubba: ;)

TOA, that crooked neck is pretty sexy as well.:cool:

TOA... that zong is BEAUTIFUL.

How much do those pieces cost?
And just a bit of a newbbbie question, but how do the trips differ from bong to zong to shapes and sizes (sizes obviously because of the amount of smoke collected)...?

the zong was over 300 but they threw in a diffuser and a bong bag for jerome, the jerome was right at 2 (which was a steal) and the triple bub was a bill fifty. these pipes are some of my cheeper ones... the bowl was 75 (because the work and the dycro and fuming) and the chillum was like 17 bux.

they had those baby bong bags for like 55 bux so i was happy to get it and the diffuser (which they dont sell, he took it out of another zong) for free.

about the stone:

well, i can get a killer rip off the jeromes and the tripple and the chong. but the zong (like you said) collects more smoke and gets you INSTANTLY stoned with one milky rip. i managed to make some smaller ice cubes and let them tink their way to the last bend on the neck and filled it completely up. with 190 degreeF water in the bottom and ice in the neck it was a smoothe toke i tell yah.

chongnnugg1.jpg

Some very beautiful pieces. Take care and be safe.

seb:

you put the ice in the neck, they have a pinch at the bottom that catches the cubes.

Yeah thats a great idea. As the ice melts into the water reservoir, you can just add more ice. I have smoked out of something similar. Trillions of atoms its a very nice piece.

Latest posts

Back