My thoughts on Dr. Chronic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i_love_amsterdam

Professional Bong Hitter
Reaction score
:ccc: What's up all?

I've ordered from the doc twice before. Each time took 4 days, but that was with a Sunday. I have diesel ryder on the way, which I am so stoked about:hubba: . If they get here tomorrow, which I think they will, it'll be only 3 days. Im in the Midwest. I love the Doc. Also ordered some 2 weeks ago. I ordered Fast Blast and Northern Lights from the Doc. My friend ordered from seed boutique. Shipping is 10 for the doc and 5 for seed boutique. I recieved mine after 4 days. My friend still hasn't recieved his. I think it's worth the extra 5 bucks to order from the Doc. Very prompt service

Hope this helps someone. Happy smoking :fly:

i_love_amsterdam said:
:ccc: What's up all?

I've ordered from the doc twice before. Each time took 4 days, but that was with a Sunday. I have diesel ryder on the way, which I am so stoked about:hubba: . If they get here tomorrow, which I think they will, it'll be only 3 days. Im in the Midwest. I love the Doc. Also ordered some 2 weeks ago. I ordered Fast Blast and Northern Lights from the Doc. My friend ordered from seed boutique. Shipping is 10 for the doc and 5 for seed boutique. I recieved mine after 4 days. My friend still hasn't recieved his. I think it's worth the extra 5 bucks to order from the Doc. Very prompt service

Hope this helps someone. Happy smoking :fly:

awesome i have pretty much decided to order from doc my self good to know ppl are happy with his services.Thinking of getting the lowrider#2 but still trying to see if theres other kinds of auto-strains plants out there besides lowrider:hubba:

when you place an order they send order confirmation but do they also let you know when they ship the package?

Haha funny thing about that. I was gonna mention this before but I wasn't sure if it would maybe be something I shouldn't put i out there. I dont think it's a big deal, but i love the shipment conformation subject line: "You have Incoming!" HAHA I really like that for some reason. Anyways then it tells you your order details and then says it will be 7-28 days. But like I said, hasn't taken more than 4 for me.

hey amsterdam I think you will be happy with them. I got 10 seeds and 8/10 were females. They do start to stink. Do not touch them cause the smell will linger when they are in full bloom. I have 2 carbon scrubbers in my closet and thats all you could still smell. But good luck and will be watching to see how they come out..

Damn the smell is definitly something I'll have to watch. Nice germ ration, if i get a male at somepoint I'm gonna try to pollinate and get seeds.

i got my DOC seeds in 6 days to the south... Doc Rocks. So far 3 out of 4 germed and are doing well....both strains Im growing...

Latest posts

Back