My thoughts on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdman Burke

Fire It Up
Reaction score
On those drug comercials
on tv. I was just sitting here
chillin and saw one some are actually
funny i dont kno about u but i havent
got high enough for a dog to talk to me
haha if you have seen that one. or that one
about that kid getting asked if he wants to
smoke and he replys by saying " i smoke kids
like you on the b ball court" haha how retarded
i would kicked that kid in the halls i totally
dont like those comercials they should just worry
about meth and coke and all the bad drugs
and just leave us alone hahah.

but thats just me

peace.

Gawd, the anti-drug public service announcements on radio are even dumber.
In one, a cell phone calls it's owner & asks "You tell your kid not to smoke marijuana, dont you?"
"OF COURSE!" he replies.
Cellphone: "Other people are telling him sumthin different...a heard a dude sayin' 'weed will make your brain bigger' Now you don't want him listenin to fools like that do you?"
Owner: "NO of course not!"
Cellphone: "Let's text him and see whatsup."
Announcer: "Let your kid know you're interested and you just might keep him off drugs!"
lol 1. if your cellphone is calling you- YOU are the one who is on drugs
2. if your father is texting you "whatsup you'r not taking drugs r u?" you will smoke up to forget the shame of being related to such a transparent nitwit

Another one has voices from juvey criminals saying why they decided to go straight. One says "I didn't care about school cuz I was making money stealin cars & I didn't care cuz I was on drugs, and my mom didn't care because she was on drugs..blah blah blah" That's right, one bonghit & you'll be stealing your neighbor's '97 Toyota Camry & worse yet "not carin'."

The worst one is some little kid singing over and over: "Ruff MacGruff, Chicago Illinois, 60692!" My husband tried to get the coloring book that's supposed to tell you how to avoid drugs and also being nipped "strangers who wanna give you a ride." They sent back & said "NO, you can't have it, because you admitted you are an adult & this is just for kids."

:mad:

Latest posts

Back