My WW Plant's Update Picture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the help guys and gals. Very much appreciate. God Bless

Before

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

After

DSC00996.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

DSC01000.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

Great looking plants you have there. Very green and healthy. :aok: Pictures are crystal clear too. What type of camera are you using ?

maan those r some bushy (hopefully) girls. what kind of lites r u using/ Peace man

Runbyhemp said:
Great looking plants you have there. Very green and healthy. :aok: Pictures are crystal clear too. What type of camera are you using ?

Hi there Rubyhemp, thanks for the nice comment. About the camera, Im currenty useing Sony Dsc 8.1 Cyber Shot.

Thanks God Bless

cloud said:
maan those r some bushy (hopefully) girls. what kind of lites r u using/ Peace man

Thanks cloud, for that nice comments glad you guy's liked it. The light im using are fish tank light. The black one you see there is a T5 light. The secound one is a aluminum coral light. Im hoping my plants are female's

Thanks you God Bless

raise the baby plants more up to the flo tubes placing them on top of a shoebox or something thicker, to prevent strech and to help when u put a fan on them so they wont just fall over. also lower the flo fixture closer to the tops of the older bigger plants so they wont strech as bad either.....you need to keep that light under 4 inches away from foilage. the closer the better as this type of lighting the intensity is drasticly reduced the farther away the plant matter is to the light. IMO, side lighting will really help all these plants get bigger faster. goodluck!

hey c patient im kinda new. ur usin a fish tank lite? how many watts? waht is a t-5? Great results. peace
:confused:

trillions of atoms said:
raise the baby plants more up to the flo tubes placing them on top of a shoebox or something thicker, to prevent strech and to help when u put a fan on them so they wont just fall over. also lower the flo fixture closer to the tops of the older bigger plants so they wont strech as bad either.....you need to keep that light under 4 inches away from foilage. the closer the better as this type of lighting the intensity is drasticly reduced the farther away the plant matter is to the light. IMO, side lighting will really help all these plants get bigger faster. goodluck!

Thanks for the input trillions. I have to disagree on some of your advice. When i put the light 3 to 4 inch from the top it burns my leaf. I do use a fan you just cant see it beacuse its in the other side.

Thank you God Bless

cloud said:
hey c patient im kinda new. ur usin a fish tank lite? how many watts? waht is a t-5? Great results. peace
:confused:

Im sorry, its a aquarium light. T5 light are thinner and much more stronger than other lights. This t5 that i have is about 100 watts the corallife one is about under 90 watts

yo man what kind of light are u using and did u top the plants?

Mighty pretty, as for the lights, neccessity is the mother of invention

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back