myth strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is supposed to be in a name oftentimes isnt :confused2:

:watchplant: I know MY SnowWhite isnt, She is a HAZE and due not to the fault of the seed seller, but more likely due to my mixing up the seeds here at home or on the Houseboat in the Dam ;) Most of my seeds are in their breeder packs, but since I tend to play with em alot when I 1st get them, they do get mixed on occassion. I often compare my seeds to breeders seeds too, soooo, I never can be 100 percent sure anything is anything

here's a pic of some of the breeder packs from Nirvana, and the freebies from Sam, unfortunately, I really cant be sure they are what they are supposed to be either, because I compared em to my skunk seeds too :rofl:

Nirvanna Seeds.JPG

Nirvanna Seeds a.JPG

Gentlemen.

If you want a West Coast Breeder, check out Elite.

Another West Coast Breeder, is DNA Genetics. BUT, I must say they moved to the 'Dam and opened up shop. But I still consider them West Coast because of the genetics they brought to the 'Dam is west coast.

massproducer said:
You just said that you bought seeds in GB, i honestly do not understand what you are talking about anymore, like I said this is just going in circles, I really think that you should go back and read everything that you have wrote and how it keeps changing, with almost every post, just jumping all over the place. And as I have said if you think that smoking a strain and then trying to grow the same strain from seed are going to come out the same then honestly, once again I do not understand how how only you can defeat science and the laws or averages and genetics.

Man no disrespect at all but i am pretty sure that you have never grown any cannabis before based on your preceptions and information of the subject.

And if you have grown, then please for like the 7th time, where do you get your seeds from, i am not looking for a general answer, but a specific one.

I don't think the seedbank actually matters that much. The biggest factor I use is that the seeds come in the original breeder packaging. I use dope-seeds.com and they have always sent me the original breeders packaging. These seeds come from Greenhouse seeds, and I have actually been to their place in the dam, and have seen what the original packaging looks like. Thats the biggest factor to me, personal experience. I know its a GB seedbank, but to me, logically, it would be less scruitinized by customs, coming from GB and not Holland. Thats not a fact, its just my own thinking.

And yes, I assure you, I have grown before. I grow for personal use, my friends and myself. (always claim I bought it) My grows have always been small, but I am a nerd, and in my free time, I like to design "massive grows." I've read MJ botany (not fully) and actually have started a plan to create my own form of genetics. Not that its bulletproof, I still dont have near enough knowledge to actually move on anything yet, and no real desire. Its just a hobby of mine. I speak on here like I am a mass grower, but I am not, and I will tell you I am not, but I do think like one. If I had 10 grand lying around and a couple extra bedrooms, I am pretty sure I could set something big up.

The reason I keep going back to wine is because I know it inside and out. I dont like it, but I've had to know it because of the business I am in. I treat MJ strains the same way as wine varietals (Chard, Pinot, Merlot, and Zin). It's a bad parellel for someone who doesn't drink much wine, so I apoligize for that.

Regardless, you obviously know your stuff, I am not knocking any NA seedbanks, I am not saying the best pot comes from the dam. I just know what I like, I know how I have verified its authenticity, and attempt to share that with other people. You made a great point earlier that opinions are being argued as facts, and I understand that. You are correct, and that is something I need to be cautious of.

Sincerely, much respect to you. Thank you for taking me down a peg. I have honestly learned quite a bit from this conversation, and I realize I need to "broaden my horizons," so to speak. If fate is kind we will randomly meet and share a joint together at some point, should that ever happen, itll take us about 5 minutes of conversation to realize we're actually pretty close to the same page.

Basically, I think our discussion boils down to this. You are the Smart Grower. You do this, understand it, and understand how the systems work. I am the "underground grower" and do not have near the insight or information available to me that you do. I share my knowledge and opinions with people on here, and can back them up pretty well, but when I get into it with you, you will most likely school me every time.
So, I am going to let this thread die too. I look forward to more interactions with you on here.

Latest posts

Back