need a lil help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
i`m getting no joy in the sick plants section, on the problem i`ve got.
my ladies have floppy stems, when i mist them with some epsom salts,the water is too heavy on the shoots and they bend. There are no vissible problems with any of them, they look healthy:confused:.
what would cause the stems to weaken like that? I`ve always had a fan directly blowing onto the ladies, and the main stem is thick and strong. however the off shoots and branches are "floppy".I just began my flower cycle yesterday, and have given them the bloom feed once, 5-5-10 NPK.
does that ratio sound allright for flower?
all help needed, and welcome.......i`m stumped. it`s a soil grow, 7-8 weeks old, has shown sex, i only have females.
what could i use to strenghthen the stems, organically or chemically additives?looking at them you would think there is nothing wrong.
:( :confused: :confused: :(

id say continue with the fan, maybe at a higher setting, also use a lil dentalfloss and tie em up if needed. wont cause any harm, Good luck~

Some pics showing closeups of the stems would be helpful man.

I've got to see these plants before I can offer you any real advice.

If you haven't a camera, then you'll need to give me some actual diameters of stems, length of brances, height of plant, number of branches.....lots easier with a pic to look at.

Latest posts

Back