Need Advice For The Biggest Test Of My Life!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlec0024

Reaction score
hello everybody, I'm new here so nice to meet you all!
icon_smile.gif

Situation:
I just got the call today that I got the job I've waited for all my life! Today is Friday...I have to take the test the following monday or tuesday.

Heres my breakdown:
- only taken 1 hit (of chronic a week ago) in the past 1.5 weeks...and maybe 7-9 hits in the last month
- I excercise 4 times a week with about 30-45 min. of cardio and 30 min weights
- I am 5'8''...170 lbs....very active guy...drink like 4-5 liters of water daily

Question: Should I be OK for Monday or Tues.? I bought a bottle of Covert Labs Strip NC just in case...but should I not even use it? please..any advice would be very appreciated!
icon_biggrin.gif

you should be good man, thc stores itself in fat cells, and from the sounds of it your not holding too many of them. and you drink lots of water which will flush your system.

wish i had your motivation, i am just a stoney fat slob.....lol.

haha...well the hardest thing is going that first time...but once you get in a routine, its like clock work...probably like smoking to you:D

sorry, forgot to mention its a urinalysis

thats good man, i am a avid smoker and cleaned my system in a little over three weeks to pass one just about a week ago for the same reasons, a great job offer.

i had no changes in my diet or exercise, drank no extra amounts of water, and no special anything to strip my system i passed with flying colors.

so you being a light smoker with good diet and exersise and a high flow of water intake my guess is you will have no problems.

but nothing in life is garenteed so keep that in mind, each persons body will take a different amount of time to clean itself out.

Latest posts

Back