NEED HELP! Drug Test coming up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuban43

Reaction score
Hi,
I have to take a drug test in order to be hired. I have been told that the it consist of an initial urinalysis as well as a blood test. How long does it register in your blood if you are a regular smoker for 15 years. I think I can substitute the urinalysis but the blood is what has me freaked! I have 3 weeks before the test. Any info is greatly appreciated.

kuban43 said:
Hi,
I have to take a drug test in order to be hired. I have been told that the it consist of an initial urinalysis as well as a blood test. How long does it register in your blood if you are a regular smoker for 15 years. I think I can substitute the urinalysis but the blood is what has me freaked! I have 3 weeks before the test. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Only time will tell. Blood tests are pretty conclusive. Stop smoking weed COMPLETELY for the next 3 weeks and take your chances.

I wish you good luck man!

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
who gives blood tests anymore???

almost all employers in my state do.... kinda hard to sub/dilute... even being in a med state and legal we still have to go by fed rules when it comes to a job here and blood test are done all the time along with a pee test.... if you pass the pee test but flunk the blood test you can expect a visit from the DA and charges for tampering with your pee test :eek: it's a felony here:rolleyes:

headband said:
the police department still does
Medical Labs all do. At least the ones in my city. Any job with the Justice Department.

Lot's of places do blood tests. They're becoming more popular now that the pee tests aren't so reliable.

Hair tests are also one that is becoming popular. They're expencive, but high risk places still do them. They'll use leg hair, arm hair, pubic hair....they don't care if you just shaved your head...

I'll give you my opinion of what to do. I am not a doctor or expert, but I did run a monitored sobriety lab and have significant knowledge in how the tests work.

Here is my Rx to you:

1) Stop smoking. (duh.)

2) Go to GNC, or any other vitamin shop and get any multi vitamin and a "detox" multi. Take these as directed on the package.

3) Switch your diet to low carb and high protein. You will want to make your body burn a lot of the excess stored food in your fat cells. Upping your protein will keep your body in "clean mode", and you will **** a lot. Adding some metamucil or other fiber supplement is highly advised.

4) Start exercising. Again, get your body to burn calories.

5) Drink a lot of water, at least a 2 liters a day.

6) Take creatine supplement. Since you are flushing your system, your body will lower it's creatinine level and you have to raise it up. Taking creatine supplement really boosts your creatinine level extra high, so you may have to explain that you are taking creatine since you work out a lot. ;)

7) Sweat it out. In a last ditch effort the last few nights prior to the test, wrap your limbs in plastic bags when you go to bed. You will sweat out a lot of toxins.

If you follow this advice, you should be in the clear. But, as my own caveat, YMMV.

Hey Guys...This is amazing if it works!..Im 6'4" and about 270lbs. I'm a football player and need to take a piss test because someone snitched on us toking. I haven't smoked in about 5 days and I take the test next week. Because of my size, would I need to take more of the Surgel? I usually drink about half a gallon of water daily. Or will one pack be enough? Lemme know!

me too im getting tested in 8 days. im gonna start drinking alot of water and as much cranberry juice as i can. does a protien shake with 3.14g [i think] of creatine still help at all or it doesnt matter? is there any other way to help me flush out my system without spending money? haha thx for the tips Bend Over :] haha i had a sub teacher in 9th grade with that name. rofl

Latest posts

Back