need help killing mold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetSoca

Reaction score
I have noticed recently that my plant is developing little small fuzzy white-ish spots on its leaves. They look like mold to me. I am pretty certain its not spider mites or anything like that since this problem only started happening after I added a humidifier (my humidity was at 20, now its at 40).

How can I treat this problem? Will it get worse if I don't do something? I'm thinking of just ditching the humidifier...

cant tell from those pics, but I'll do this 4 ya...

I'll go take some pics of the prob u might have...

gimme a few minutes....

Have you been feeding it? if so what and how much?
Looks like the beginning of nute burn to me, I don't see mold.

pic one is the result of a whitefly infestation I had (little white dots)
2,3 are mold (there but inactive (killed))
4 is the stuff I use to treat the girls for mold and mildew while they are in veg... when in flower, I use my sulfur burner
5 is the Insecticidal Soap I use for bug problems... I started using this stuff cuz you can use it even in flower... it does, however, kill the pistils on the blooms... the label says it can be used up till the day of harvest (fruits and veggies), but if I was to use it in the last 2 weeks of flower, I would rinse off the plant before the chop....

it looks like i have early stages of 2nd and 3rd. i'm going to buy one of those sprays and put a better filter on my intakes because my room is really dusty. is there any danger in using those sulfur vaporizers? because i'm kind of paranoid about that stuff.

SweetSoca said:
it looks like i have early stages of 2nd and 3rd. i'm going to buy one of those sprays and put a better filter on my intakes because my room is really dusty. is there any danger in using those sulfur vaporizers? because i'm kind of paranoid about that stuff.

the sulfur burner can harm the girls if left unattended... the only real danger with using one is obvious electrical hazards with damaged equipment... it just adds sulfur into the air, so if yer not careful, you could "suffocate" the girls, I suppose... I turned it on one night and forgot about it till the next morning :eek: ... nothing was dead (except the powdery mildew I was irradicating), but all the plants had the tips of their leaves burned as though they got heavily nute burned...

when I need to use it... I put it on for an hour or two (depending on severity of infection) for 3 to 4 nights in a row... and it's always done the job for me...

another thing I noticed... it leaves a sulfur residue on the walls of the growbox, expecially right above the burner. :cool:

Hey whats your update!!!

I have this same problem, i am starting to spot tiny patches of mold like in pictures 2,3

I used a Q-tip and hydrogen peroxide to clean the affected leaves.

What else can be done? Are my plants doomed?

yeah we are having similar mold problems looked into neem oil but want something without pesticides. maybe organicide. wich is the better option? help a nigga out

I use That Stuff Mold and Mildew wash. works great . Just soak the plant with it. no more mold or mildew.

Latest posts

Back