Need help now PLEASE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islander

Reaction score
:eek: Howz it all, Ive yet to introduce myself an show photos of how im going and what im doing... Life seems to have a way of keeping me flat out or maybe its how i let life run me ...... Any way im new to this site but i love it .. i find it good to know theres more like minded people in this world than i imangined, THANK GOD.....I have a problem with one of my babies and im not sure how to fix it so im putting it out there and hoping someone will be kind enough to help me out:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:
One of my babies has yellowing leaves in its top half... the bottom half is still a nice green and shes three , going on four weeks flowering....Can anyone tell me what i need to give her to make her get better ....PLEASE...:)

IM growing other girls in same place....400watt mh... peat based soil,npk top heavy on k every four days 300ml ,plus super phosphate dosing every seven days at 80-90 degrees F,400mm dist of light from top of plant ....only one baby suffering....all advice welcome:)

MH lights arnt very good for budding you should use a HPS if you can. 90 deg is too hot without co2. You should also buy some nutrients that are for growing buds thats what i did and i didnt have any problems.

Thanx for your reply...
OK First time grower i am ...just making do with what i got... will change to HPS next time round Poss 600 wt sodium... However....only one of my babies is showing these symptons and 80 -90 degrees f i pic up from dis site.. how can i fix prob bro ???:hairpull: oh yeah DIS SMOKE IS ALL FOR PERSONAL USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO man you neeed to lower the K and boot the P and make sure your tops isnt too close to the light, heat can cause yellowing too. Its still early in flower so again id say get a HPS bulb and toss it in the color spectrum is needed now. Might wanna get an extra fan or 2 in there to move some air around while your at it, 90 is a bit too hot when your not using CO2.

Latest posts

Back