need help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eezee

Reaction score
hey,
so this is my plant , its jock horror and its 23 days old. every thing is going great . tho.... what r those rusty spots on the fan leaf ? i have it only on 3 leafes that have that and the one in the pic is the worst condition , check this hole in the finger next to it , i dont think i have animals in there and i have it only in one leaf. allso, there is another pic of old fan leaf that slowly dies. should it ?
thank you,
peace,
eezee.

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

Mine has them same spots. look on the bottom of that leaf and i bet you will see small black dots on it. Those are spider mites.

thanks for the post master , tho , i dont think its those spiders cause i cant see them....looked at it real good. thought it will be some kind of nute def . any other ideas ?

My guess is #11 from here.

Manganese - Mn gets locked out when the pH is too high, and when there's too much iron.

Know the ph of your soil/water?

thanx bobby , this might be it . i'm gonna give it a try. will have to find some Manganese (Mn) for them. about my ph, there is some issues...
i'm growing with peat base grow mix , ph is 6.5 . now about watering them, i get different opinions , some say it should be 5.5 - 6 ph some say like soil between 6-7 . both with success. i go with ph 6. any body have an opinion on this one ?

I have always been told,(and have read many different places lately) that the optimum level should be between 5.5 and 6.5, so I have always tried to get as close to 6 on the dot as I can get it. So far it seems to be working great. :smoke1:

4 growing in "pro - mix" type soiless mix in containers, i believe u s/b trying for ph levels of 6.5 - 6.8 when h2oing. to hi/lo + nutes r locked out - plant looks funny ( rusty,spotted, burnt lookin,etc.) plant still grows - it just that u can make it grow better, getting the ph # correct is a great way 2 start making strong, healthy girls.

thank you people for helping.:)
about the ph , like i said , i keep getting diff answers and all with a positive feedback (like in this thread). :cool: i'm not from the u.s so i dont have exccess to the products that you people talk about but i guess different peat base mixes shoud be treat the same , right ? i have the best mix i could get . any way my plant 95% perfect with 6-6.5 ph .
thanks again to all,
peace ,
eezee.

Yo EEZ

Im the same as you, im non US and see names and makes of things and shop names and product names etc and have no clue what they are lmao, I use the best I can find and get on with it.

yo hipp,
i'm dreaming of fox farm products.....lol

Latest posts

Back