Need help with cleansers, please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonghitsforJesus462

Reaction score
I am curious about cleansers such as Strip NC and such. When trying to cleanse your body with cleansers do they just block the THC for a few hours or would you actually be able to pass a drug tests a few days after using the cleanser. I have a drug test in a few days so I was thinking about using a cleanser tonight and getting a home test to see if i pass. Thanks for the help.

i do not know about the cleansers,and not just picking on you.this is almost a daily deal here with people worrying about drug tests.i was on some paper for a couple years and i did not screw up.if you know you are going or going back to prison,why in hell would you screw up.i can not understand the mentality it takes to wonder if you are going to pass.i personally like freedom and i do what it takes to keep me out of it.why be stupid in the 1st place?jmo

cleansers are just a cover up. They last usually for 4-6 hours. You are suppose to not use for 48 hours before you use the product. Time is the only way to be clean. 3-30 days is what they say. And I agree with andy why keep taking the chance just for a high. Ask your self what is more imporant 2-6 hours of feeling good from being high or a lifetime of freedom. Eventually you will get off, if you don't screw up, and you can stay high again. I'm on probation also and stopped.

I have no scientific evidence to back this up, but this is what i think works.

I burn and sweat out alot of fat in my body for about 3 days. Drink alot of green tea etc.

Then i replace or re layer my fat cells with more, new and THC-free fat. I eat lots of bacon and fatty stuff like that. AFTER i cleanse.

I think this works imho.

Well I found out this evening that my test is tomorrow so I'm kinda short on time. I'm going to try the whole jello mix with water method and hopefully that will work. Thanks for the help Icex.

Thats good thats it's not for probation. The job one is easier on you. The Certo might gives cramps. I would just drink lots of water before you go. Good luck on the job bro.

I got off lucky. I went in today and they didn't even test me which is unusual, so all that water and Jello for nothing. Better safe than sorry I guess.

BonghitsforJesus462 said:
I got off lucky. I went in today and they didn't even test me which is unusual, so all that water and Jello for nothing. Better safe than sorry I guess.

I did this for like 6 weeks without a test. The week i said skrew it on the 7th they popped me. I told them to flick my bean. Oh, and polish my pearl.

Asshats.

Haha, thats some ****** luck right there. I didnt have to take a test but turns out I couldnt get the job b.c of my asthma. Told me I should stop smoking cigs but I dont see that happening any time soon a long with my marijuana.

Latest posts

Back