Need Help with ventilation! ASAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BuddyLuv

Here is the scoop. I have a 6'x6' area with an 8' ceiling. I bought this
hxxp://www.htgsupply.com/viewproduct.asp?productID=52609
and need to know what else I need to vent my room. I am running a 1000w digital unit with a euro cool hood. I will be lining the room with Mylar and running an aero jet 24 cup system. So I quess I need input on the intake and need to know if this is adequate for the exhaust.

Thanx

Fixed Thanks! I also would like to know If I should be running an intake fan or just run this vented from the outside of the room?

It is always a good idea to at least set up an intake fan. You can always shut it off when you don't need it. I would if I were you.

Put the intake fan at the bottom of your chamber where the cooler air is. Set up your outtake fan at the top where the warmer air is. Do not put the intake and out take directly across from one another at a level height. If you do that the air is going to come in and go right out before it can do any good. Intake down, outtake up, and maybe a fan inside to help mix things up.

Not sure of your set-up, but for a 1kw light I would be feeding it from outside the grow room, then having the fan on the exhaust side of the light, then your filter and then up into the attic and out, or out another vent into another area.

For intake/exhaust of air, you can run just an exhaust fan (up high on a wall) and use "passive intake", in that it will suck in air via a bottom vent (no fan) in order to maintain average air pressure in the room.

ISO

Latest posts

Back