Need Some advice PLEASE READ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnSilly

Reaction score
Hi, my name is John and im 19 years old. I have seriously been thinking about a career for my future..... and i can honestly say i have more interest in learning about marijauna than anything else. keeping this short. i want to persue my dream in pertaining to the use of marijauna for medical purposes but i would like to have a profitable job and be apart of a cannabis community. unfortunately i live in alabama.. marijauna is not legal here and is frownd apon due to the lack of knowledge about the plant.. im hesitant to ask anyone around here in persueing a job which pertains to marijauna because ill just end up answerless.. any suggestions??

Move to California, Take some classes on horticulture, Hop on the snowball effect that is the medical marijuana movement here.

i dont want to necessarily grow marijuana as a main job, though that would be a great hobby. i want to study it and possibly work for a higher company that would be interested in a **Marijuana biologist** if such job does exist

And yet another soul succumbs to marijuana's lure;

WHAM !!!
you could just imagine him toking the bait, LMAO :rofl:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Thats a coincidence becuz everyone else in here's name is John and we would all also like to get paid to grow and study MJ........small world.

7thG said:
Thats a coincidence becuz everyone else in here's name is John and we would all also like to get paid to grow and study MJ........small world.
:giggle::rofl:

By the way,,you and about a million other stonners have the same Idea. :D Me and my Wife have been thinking about it for years,,retirement ya know,,Im getten old)But my guess is,,it aint an easy trade when your doen it for a living,, with LEO brethen down yer neck all tha freeken time.:cool:
CNBC and NatGo have helped the profession out a little here lately with the Docs. Did ya watch that Bro? Bet ya did.;)

Move to amsterdam or the like and open up a coffee/smoke shoppe. ????

haha you guys are crazy. im sure everyone wants to have a profession in marijauna. but i actually plan on persueing it. See you guys on the other side :)

JohnSilly said:
haha you guys are crazy. im sure everyone wants to have a profession in marijauna. but i actually plan on persueing it. See you guys on the other side :)

So,,, your different then all the other PPL who have the same dream,,right?:rolleyes:

You could start with getting a Biology degree and Horticulture.

dead you say? what, over played, not the same or just not the hype as everyone makes it?

Latest posts

Back