Need some advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikepro88

Reaction score
Ok so ive been talking to this girl ive dated her in the past and that was like 4 maybe 5 years ago and we started talking again

we are both pretty attractive and im not gonna lie i kinda like this girl and i havent liked some one like this since my "baby momma" and me and that girl were together for years so im kinda getting my feet wet again into the daiting scean ever since my kids mom ive just been...sleeping around and not giving a damn but i think that this could work but heres my problem

we were textin ( were both about20 ) and she asked what i was doin and i said makin a pizza and kina missin some one ( you know being flirty ) and she said ohh

So i was like ok she doesnt have the same feelings twards me so i was gonna drop it right and not persue her but thwn she texts me later that nigh and asks what happend to the last girl i was talking to and i told her and i had to ask what was up with the ohh reply it was kinda like a slap in the face

and she said she was sorry that she hadnt tryed to talk to anyone in 2 years and just wanted to take things reallyslow

that was a week or 2 ago and to be a stoner im not to umm good with slow things heh and i want to be with someone for more then to just sleep with them i guess i want to be with some one again and i was just wondering what should i do and i figured i would state my plan and if some one had some sugestions or whatever they could help me out

i was just gonna tell her that i think its better if we quit talking that she still has some trust issues and needs more time to heal from her crazy x and that im ready now and i wantto move on as to where u still want to take things slow carefull

either that or i was gonna wait untill valentines day and be all gay and sweet and do the whole be my valitine ( she told some one im friends with also that she had never had a valitine on v day ) but i dunno thats why im askin u people

Thanks im gonna go make some ramen and hit my grav bong :)

Sounds like if she told YOU that she wanted to take things slow, doesn't necessarily mean that she has trust issues. Maybe she really likes you too and she doesn't wanna rush it so that maybe a lasting relationship emerges.

The valentines day thing might not be a good idea, especially if it is a first date (even though you dated her 4 or 5 years ago, things have changed in both your lives). In my opinion it puts a lot of pressure on both parties. First dates should never be that romantic or serious.

Maybe ask her out on a day date have some fun, bowling or miniature golf or something.

I know that women are amazing creatures that men will NEVER figure out but all one can do is their best and hope to hell it works.

Good Luck.

it wouldnt be a first date we go places already so it wouldt be like its our first time together and im pulling out a teddy bear with a box of pot i mean chocklets lol we have been to the movies and what not a few times

mikepro88 said:
i was gonna wait untill valentines day and be all gay

If thats your destiny, then I hope you are happy.

You say you have been texting your your previous G/F, who contacted who first?

Kindbud said:
what happened the 1st go around????

i was in 10th grade she was in 9th and we were just u know kids doin what we do and i broke up with her and about a year later we dtated again she she ended up breakin up with me

take it now that im only 20 but when i was about 16 maybe 17 i got kicked out and i had to grow up kinda quick and yeah i have a baby with some one elce and the new girl thats not to new i guess has even met my kid and i dunno i guess i kinda want to hae the right to call her "my" girlfriend u know

HippyInEngland said:
If thats your destiny, then I hope you are happy.

You say you have been texting your your previous G/F, who contacted who first?

she contacted me on myspace and thats how we started talking again

i gues i should just go back to just sleeing aroung trying to be real thing is harder then just being a man *****

yup yup ill i will say is good luck im not big on dating and dates id rather skip all that if you know what i mean

If she contacted you, then she is still interested :)

You will learn women do nothing for no reason ;)

not true i got an ex that calls me every now and again for no reason other then to see what im up too how im doin etc but she dont want to go out or any thing lol wear just friends lol

whats even more of a Bit** is that she doent know about anyof this haha weed or anything both her parents arecops but then again no one really knows about my "persononal" life

i cant help it that might be part of what drives me is the cop problem haha
and the other half is i cant read her like i can other girls

i dont really see the problem with them bein 5-0 they have no idea i dont act like a stoner at all and they seem to like me so far haha i would justhate for them to walk around the woods haha

lol yeah i feel ya + i know some ex cops that wear cops back in the day that now get high everyday idk

by any chance, is these two chicks best friends'? (new girl-baby momma)...bb...

Dude I think you should take her somewhere nice this weekend? Ask if she wants to go to a dinner and a movie:ccc: 'just as friends' u kno? So she realizes ur not just after the *****:banana:. Don't cling to her yet if she has just broken up too. A lot of times ppl who immediately go out and have sex after their breakup they r most likely to go back 2 their ex because they r still thinking abou them. Depending on where you live? Take her out for a good time, make her feel special...like u really like being around her:yay:, don't stop smiling:2940th_rasta:. Listen to everything she says and if she starts to gossip go with it man...i found that to be really helpfull in my day. And then based off how ur lil friend date goes. 'CALL' her 3 or 4 days after and she what her plans are for valentines? If she isn't doing anything, ask her if she wants to hang out, then u can give her a nice valentine gift? Or better yet! if ur parents are having a dinner at their house take her!!! that will knock her off her feet. If all else fails just be patient:joint4:...be happy that you r her friend, sometimes it can take awhile for ppl to see who is really right for them. Hope that helps and let us know how it goes?:48:

mikepro88 said:
i was in 10th grade she was in 9th and we were just u know kids doin what we do and i broke up with her and about a year later we dtated again she she ended up breakin up with me

take it now that im only 20 but when i was about 16 maybe 17 i got kicked out and i had to grow up kinda quick and yeah i have a baby with some one elce and the new girl thats not to new i guess has even met my kid and i dunno i guess i kinda want to hae the right to call her "my" girlfriend u know
OOOOOOOo wow man u got to straighten things out with ur wifey yo,,,she has ur kid man. Seriously u got to nut up and be a man...Even if she is an unholy crazy:angrywife:. Kids growing with divorced parents is hurtfull man, my best friend has 2 kids too and he is 21. His wife has stabbed him, beaten him up, kicked him out on the freeway...all sorts of crazy ****. But he still came back....for his kids. But in a way i guess growing up in that kind of enviornment isn't good either lol. Idk man i have a kid and i would never leave my gf. Simply because of my kids sake

_Sir Smokes Alot_ said:
OOOOOOOo wow man u got to straighten things out with ur wifey yo,,,she has ur kid man. Seriously u got to nut up and be a man...Even if she is an unholy crazy:angrywife:. Kids growing with divorced parents is hurtfull man, my best friend has 2 kids too and he is 21. His wife has stabbed him, beaten him up, kicked him out on the freeway...all sorts of crazy ****. But he still came back....for his kids. But in a way i guess growing up in that kind of enviornment isn't good either lol. Idk man i have a kid and i would never leave my gf. Simply because of my kids sake

Bleave me i tryed to get back wit the mom but it just aint gonna happen we had a horrible break up and her and her mother are really crazy like her mom says god talks to her and tells her things and he told her i was a demon seed and all kinds of **** yo but thanks for the advice im gonna try for the this weekedn thing and see how it goes thanks !!

Latest posts

Back