Need some help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munkers

Reaction score
I have here an unknown bagseed that I just switched back to 24 hr light from 12/12 after I sexed her. When I switched the lights back I fed her straight water to transition her back to veg and now this... She was nice and green... I was giving her Iguana juice grow before and then switched lights over gave her reg water and then iguana juice bloom twice before I swithced back and I gave her reg water.... should I just go ahead and start right back on the grow nutes?

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

Shelooks a lil fried (overnute) but could be hungry

looks to need npk and micro nutes....shes "hungry" to me but ph looks off.

you check ph?

PH is at 6.2.... Kinda low.... what should I do to adjust?

Get quality ph up and down....

how did you check ph?

Hopefully not a soil probe tester.

Yes...It was a soil probe tester.... but it works fine...

Lol

you need to get yourself a digital ph meter...and hit the FAQ brother.

your ph is out of wack...causing a lockout.

Soil probe testers are crap for this here hobby of ours. You need an actual ph meter. Either a pen or probe type. This is a good spot to get one. >>http://www.eseasongear.com/phtesting.html

The Milwaukee Instruments pH600 pH Tester is only 21.00 >>>http://www.eseasongear.com/ph600.html

I have had this one for a couple years and love it. 71.00 Milwaukee SMS110 Continuous pH Monitor >>http://www.eseasongear.com/mismphmosms1.html

I also think your ph is out of whack. I ph everything that goes into my soil to 6.5 and never have ph problems. jmo

I second the pH being off, but I think there could be other issues too. However, getting your pH in line needs to be the first thing you do. I actually believe that those kind of soil testers are worse than nothing because you think you are checking your pH.....but these things are never accurate and not gradiated enough for growing mj.

How long was it in 12/12--how long on flowering nutes? IMO, sexing by putting the entire plant in 12/12 and switching to flowering nutes is really stressful to the plant. Since space was not a problem, I am curious why you put the plant through that stress?

What kind of soil are you in? Did you add lime to help buffer the pH?

how long was she in bloom?
thinking you may have pumped a bit too much iguana into her. (i'm guessing less than 2 weeks in, which 2 feedings of iguana bloom was likely to much)

i use iguana bloom, and it's pretty strong stuff for organic. (FYI they call for a ph of 6.3)
they say use weekly, but i go about a week and a half at just under their weekly recommendation.

that said; i have a love/hate relationship with it.. when it goes well, it goes great. but i've had a couple crops inexplicably go tits up on me with it.. and honestly never found out why.

I hear alot about the soil tester but I believe mine to be fairly accurate (within .2+/-) I guess when I can ill invest into something else suggested... In the mean time the soil Im using is roots organic. No I did not use lime to adjust the ph altho I do know I have some... My plants get nutes once a week, I know didnt explain it correctly before Ill re-explain lol. I feed every 2-3 days and I never give her nutes 2 feedings in a row, always water in between... She was in flower for about 12 days. I put her in flower to sex her as I figured it was the only way to do so and I didnt want to waste a TON of time on a male plant I plan on cloning.... How else would I find out?

You would have to take a cutting,, and flip it,,instead of sexing and revegging..

Well I only have one light/tent so... I wouldnt have been able to do that.... Next time im just going to BUY fem seeds lol.

Once mature they will show sex without flipping to 12/12

Mature as in ready to flip? I thought sacs wont show up unless in flower?

Lots of us wait till they show sex in veg before flipping. i am waiting on 4 plants to show me now. They were started 6 weeks ago and will show any time now. Twelve days in flower and back to veg is stressful.

Green mojo, and you're in good hands with the posters here.

Munkers said:
Mature as in ready to flip? I thought sacs wont show up unless in flower?

Female Preflowers>>>Female37.jpg

Male Preflowers>>>male.jpg

Male preflowers are a lot tougher to spot. Once you have alternating nodes>>post-51584-0-73290000-1299093093.jpg They are sexually mature and will show preflowers.

So I guess my next question is, once I get my PH back in order and green her up is she still good to clone?

Munkers said:
So I guess my next question is, once I get my PH back in order and green her up is she still good to clone?

Yep....I have taken clones a couple weeks into flower. They take a bit longer to get them to throw roots but it works. I remember when someone sent me a couple cuts and they had buds on them...lol. Took hella long but I got them to throw roots.

Munkers said:

curious; why are you taking clones now when you didn't want to before?

Munkers said:
Well I only have one light/tent so... I wouldnt have been able to do that.... Next time im just going to BUY fem seeds lol.

where are you going to keep this clone while you bloom the other then?

Latest posts

Back