Needing advice on indoor stealth growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigKuntry

Reaction score
I live in an apt, meaning another person has a key to my residence. So I've searched and searched and decided that the PC grow box is the most "stealthy." Has anybody used these? I obviously would like to go with an auto-flowering strain as well. How much can be grown in these things?

I think the most major component of stealth with indoor growing is odor control. Most newbies start everything growing and then panic when their entire apartment wreaks of that skunky essence... The only way to effectively deal with mj odor is with ventilation and a carbon filter. There are things that help 'cover up' the smell a bit but I always think it smells like weed + whatever the 'cover up' smells like...

I'd go to the threads you've visited on PC grow boxes and jump in with your questions. That way you'll get info from people using this type of setup...

Good Luck!:cool:

do u have a extra bedroom or closet in the apartment that you can buy a locking knob for?? i would do it that way cuz ur landlord cant bust open into your closet or bedroom if its locked if you know wat i mean! i would get a 4 or 6 inch inline fan for ventalation if your running like a 400 or something and invest in a carbon filter to control odors and also use sprays around ur house for odor if you want too just to be on the safe side! contact "hamster lewis" on here hes done autoflowers and have got like 20 something grams off one autoflower plant

Hey BK, not sure what the laws are like where you are but I know everywhere I have lived the land lords were not allowed to come into the house without notice, up to 48 hours in some places.

If you are really worried you could always invest in a new deadbolt, which is not too expensive, swap out the one you have on your door now so you are the only one with the keys then put the old one back when you decide to move out. Albino's idea for a locked bedroom or closet is good too.

I live in an apartment myself and I have a walk in closet thats my growroom and where I live they can"t come in without my permission. but I'd recommend putting a lock on your closet or bedroom door. look into getting a carbon filter to exhaust the smell and keep your visitors to a bare minimal or preferrably none.

Latest posts

Back