Needing Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thugluv420

WANTIN 420 friends
Reaction score
:hairpull: Have big beautiful plants turning yellow and looking like the ends of the leaves are burning.what could be going on? please help.thugluv420 First time grower.:holysheep:plants are under1000watt Hps not close to plants. stand four feet and into budding will they make it?

are they in soil? if so what type? are you feeding if so what and how much? what type of light and how close are they to the plant.. how old is the plant. how often do you water? do you know what your ph is? are they in veg or flowering? lots of things it could be the pics would help but specifics on your grow will help also.

like I said, man... ya gotta describe the environmental conditions to utmost detail... and provide pics if u can... and even then, still describe like crazy...

ya gotta do one of these... :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore: :ignore:

I have 1000watt high pressure sodium lights not closs to the plants at all.plants are in budding probably 2 1/2 months old.just started budding two weeks ago.I use blackgold soil.alaskin fishfert. alaskin more bloom for budding. I water about every two or three days.plants are about four feet tall but leaves are turning yellow and the ends look like there burnt but not buy the light.Im very knew with this.

sounds like nute burn but its hard to say with out pics or more detail.. i don't know much about the nutes your using. what the NPK on them? how much are you feeding them? how often?

You say the plant is 4 foot tall, what size container is it?

Good questions slow :)

Welcome to the forum Thug :), this section is for saying hello etc, the section you need is the 'sick plants & problems' section, more people look in the sick plants section than the introduction bit ;)

thanks for everyones input keep them coming it realy helps.Sincerly thugluv420 always.

having plants turn yellow,leaves look like there burning,not close to lights.what could be the problem and will the come back.Would flushing help?plants are four feet and into budding under 1000wattHps.please send info

ok if your not going to give any more info on the plants then no one can help.. all we know is they are turning yellow with brown tips. it sounds like nute burn but if you don't tell us more about your soil, nutes, temps etc... then your wasting time asking over and over..

could be heat.. could be 2 much foot.. could be not enough food.. no way to really tell without pix.. if your heat is not 2 high then mark that off.. if you think it might be geting burnd then try flushing the soil a few times a day with nothing but water then lower the nutes a lil bit and start feeding agin.. see how she responds to that..

I dont grow in soil but IMO it sounds to me like nute burn... so i would def try flushing out the soil for a day or 2 and lowering tha nutes when starting back...

Listen to the Canadian he knows what he talking about bro.

Welcome to MP. Ask & listen and get the best advice.

Latest posts

Back