neighbors kid stole my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bummer...
I had a couple plants growing in a buddys garden, a cop buddy took em and smoked em, told me they were delicious...not much I could do but smile and walk away...

PS...this cop was a toker for sure, he waited until they were ripe, about 1 day before I was to take em down...alas...my buddy said he knew they were there for more than a month...

Sometimes life throws you a curve, when you're expecting a fastball....

pyroguy said:
im still young enough to say you should have beat the crap outa this kid but again thats only cause im young and thats how i say man i feel for you and you can just give up

that was obviously the first 100 things going through my head, but, since his old man lives next door to me, and the fact that i'm a family man. it's not worth the risk of becoming more troubles than just a plant that i grew for free. still though it was a beauty. i'd guess worth the tune of somewhere around $1000, if it were to be sold, but knowing me, i wouldnt sell any of it, just smoke it over time, which in turn would be worth much more.

i'll take the beating and chalk this up in the lose and learn section

the universe WILL eventually even things out

stoneybologne said:
i'll take the beating and chalk this up in the lose and learn section

s'all u can do, my friend... s'all u can do, unfortunately.....

however... I bet u the little punk is turned onto weed now himself... keep an eye out... and YOU rip the little f____R off yourself, if you can...

"ya sure, I can bootleg for ya... just give me a big order for you and all yer friends, cuz I ain't risking it for a measly 6-pack...." LOL ;)

That crazy vancouver guy,
almost made me choke to death from laughing so hard. I am sad for your loss friend, getting ripped off is personal, and an afront to your own charactor.
Been there and done that on both ends. Yeah, I was young and ripped a nieghbor who ended up finding out that I had done the dirty deed. Instead of smacking the pudding outta me, he invited me over, and told me how he had busted me, then while he rolled one for the both of us, he explained how if I had waited the plant would have been a gazillion times better than what it was. This so shamed me it wasn't funny at all, and I wasn't as slick as I thought I was. He is still my best friend to this day, and I grew up understanding what it means to be cool.
Perhaps there would be a way that you could do something somewhat similar with this young guy too. Maybe hire him as a look out for ya. Coarse on the other hand it might be like giving the fox the keys to the hen house. LOL
Just something that is up to you to choose on.
Your attitude tells me you will be OK, but I bet money that kid won't look you in the eye. Sad stuff, but those that get ripped and are cool get it back another day ten fold ya know ?
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Fadeux said:
You could always be one of those guys whos featured on jay lenos "headlines" because you called the cops about someone who stole your pot. Not the best option for you, but fun for the rest of us.

it's easy if you try...
JL...my hero

lol what a ***** that cop lol
Puffin Afatty said:
bummer...
I had a couple plants growing in a buddys garden, a cop buddy took em and smoked em, told me they were delicious...not much I could do but smile and walk away...

PS...this cop was a toker for sure, he waited until they were ripe, about 1 day before I was to take em down...alas...my buddy said he knew they were there for more than a month...

yea and if they wernet ready he could have just transplanted them put them in his yard extra two weeks
Puffin Afatty said:
bummer...

Puffin Afatty said:
bummer...

Hey growing on a friends property without thier knowlage is not the act of a friend.
If they own they could loose thier home ,at least where I'm from.
Cops can be very draconian ,screwing people they see as "bad guys" is what they do for fun.
If you grow outside ,crops lost due to varments like your neighbor's kid or the cops or bambi and thumper, has to be factored in.
I grew out doors for 15 years .It took me 9 years to find a secure spot and beat the local vermin.on the sixth year Officer O'Malley stumbled over my location .Got 25 @ 6'+ Ghanis a month before harvest. Needless to say my plans for that winter were altered dramatically.
That was the last time I grew outside .
As far as the kid is concerned ,You'll see him again . He knows what he did . I,d just smile at him everytime I see him .Maybe let him see me cleanning my pistol om the back porch . Comment to him how you know someone who'll break anyones arms for a couple of hundred or a nice big bud.And keep on smiling Karma is a *****

Latest posts

Back