neo govern

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
hello...i have remanipulated the system. the new is as follows....4.5 g's eguals a T.Q ( otherwise known as a true quarter..the weight of the american quarter dollar. ) do you follow me?

and proceeding is the 1/2 ( 9 g's ), the 3-Q ( 13.5 g's ), and finally the buck ( 18 g's ).

what do you guys think?

or..i know what you could do!

so we are going to manipulate the system once again once again but this time we will do it a little different. we will base or basic gram scale of the quarter, half, and ounce..or 1.

so this will **** people up.

say you want a quarter going with this system.cool. youll get 4.5 grams. want a half. youll get the weight of a half dollar..not sure the weight of that. but its more than double the amount of a quarter in this system. want 3 quarters..youll get 13.5 grams ..three quarters..not a half dollar and a quarter thats not what it asks for.lets stick to the truth. but ..haha..the best thing is you want what sounds like the most. a dollar? you get the weight of a dollar!!!! HAHAHAHA!.

OK GOODBYE. :48:

perfectleaf.jpg

what if i just want the good'ol old fashion OZ?

you gunna give me a "Buck and a half" and tip me a gram????

LOL

i think you have lost you mind on trying to skimp out on poeple to save some for yourself if your doing sales basic weight and measure for any and all substances is this OZ 28gm, half oz 14gm, qt 7gm, 1/8 3.5gm these are true weight anything less is a rip off after all it doesnt matter if its a pound of bricks or a pound of featers a pound is a pound and there isnt any manipulating that but then again if you get a J/O dealer that counts bag weight with his scale your losing anywhere from a gm (normal sandwhich bag) on up to 12gm (big freezer ziplock type bags)and if thats the case your gettin it in the end bad cause your missin smoke

:D
Dubbaman said:
i think you have lost you mind on trying to skimp out on poeple to save some for yourself if your doing sales basic weight and measure for any and all substances is this OZ 28gm, half oz 14gm, qt 7gm, 1/8 3.5gm these are true weight anything less is a rip off after all it doesnt matter if its a pound of bricks or a pound of featers a pound is a pound and there isnt any manipulating that but then again if you get a J/O dealer that counts bag weight with his scale your losing anywhere from a gm (normal sandwhich bag) on up to 12gm (big freezer ziplock type bags)and if thats the case your gettin it in the end bad cause your missin smoke

it would have to be fiction for you to ever dream that you'd get those prices on **** little bunk oh and heres the other thing your leaving out in your idea on how to screw someone over that true quarter is weight and measure for smelted metals precious ones at that aka a troy oz so before you think about getting hung up on making a bad move on someone you should rethink your fictitious rambling

Latest posts

Back