Net pots for veg growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Toker

Living Large
Reaction score
What size net pots should I use for my growth and bloom aeroponics system.
I am debating between 3 3/4 or 5 inch pots sugestions are appreciated

:ccc:The Toker:ccc:

Still a Noob myself and looking into making my first aero system. from what I have been reading it depends on how tall you are going to grow. for the systems looking for about a 3foot plant they are using 3 inch pots. if you are going for huge 6foot plants then you might be in the right area. I haven't read about large plant areo. Good luck with your grow and I hope you get better advice than I can give.

if its running all the time 4 inch are good with dwc because more of the roots are exposed closer to the root ball considering your using air bubbles and water vapor to hydrate the plant ,and the system runs all the time. in drip and flood systems you want the larger pots to hold more solution to keep the root ball moist because it doesn't run all the time . simply put bigger pots hold more solution

Elven has pretty much nailed it. The size pots you use should be determined by the size of your plants. It is hard to support a plant that is over 3' tall in a 3" net pot.

some one who are high experiences on that hydro things he told me 4 inch is perfect to start. I'm still checking and research it out about flood and drain, im still skeptical but that guy in ECU he grows lot with hydro, he uses 4 inch to start with, best of all, good luck I Hope that helps 4''

Latest posts

Back