NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have lived in New York my whole life .I live in Long Island, more middle of the island .
The state is run by such despicable people . We have a AOC that was a better bartender than what she is doing now . THEY LET THUGS RAPE AND PILLAGE NEW YORK CITY. High taxes, high electric ,very crowded ,hunting is limited fishing is great ,great beaches but most are township pass needed and they close at dark. People need a lot of money to live. House taxes can be from 5k to a small house(me) to 18k to 80k in a real nice area close to and far from the city.I am a blue collar kind of guy . Hamptons and Montauk are real beautius ,expensive ,pack with city people who can be different . Long Island is beautiful but becoming a expensive place where the more affluent live and housing to have a place where the people who service them live . I grew up with bb guns ,hunting ,rifle club at school, working when I was old enough and able ( it was sooner than later)(Thank you Lord for my Father who made sure I did not grow up useless)( And my Mother who prevented my Father from killing me !!!) I grew up and knew it when it was great place .Some crime ,some gangs ,some drugs, and lots of high strung people !
Just lit up again and I forgot where I was going with this ..lol !
That's cool, I do believe you arrived just fine.

Bubba

Bubba I will be drawing my SS in June which allows me to continue working and they won't touch my SS.
66 and 4 months. Yehaaaaaaaa

I'm calling my financial dude tomorrow, February is my month I do believe...I've been waiting for this, next few years is to get retirement house in order. And grow. Of course. No card.

Bubba

I'm glad I worked non stop since I was 14.. by the time I was 45 I was so disabled I could no longer work and got on
SSDI. turns out it goes by your work and what you paid in.. now just wish I could enjoy it a wee bit more. ugh.
Congrats you guys on reaching retirement ages.. I'll be 59 this year..

Today is a special day my three ladies just got approved for a bigger home yeeeeaaah they haven’t moved in yet but they will in the next couple days 🥳🥳🥳
AC7F1E9F-8FBF-4D30-BAF6-5B1865849568.jpeg

Oh yeah their children been placed outside to flower I hope all cold snaps have gone one Clone been out for a good two weeks February 1st and she is looking down right healthy so I need these trees to finish before May 16th if not they will still get pulled Yes standby hopefully for a successful first outside harvest This year.

My three ladies and THIER children those baby plants in the front is autoflower so I should have some buds pretty soon im still cloning 1,2,&3 I’m trying to keep these three strands goin until fall
AB199B01-8D29-4726-884F-287C14DCF573.jpeg

Haaaaa free smoke I grew from the summer this will be my first year I DIDNT HAFTA buy from the dispensary I remain independent this year and I’m still harvesting seeds
2D8D71C2-E877-4D52-827E-6042DE69A6B6.jpeg

Well we got another cold snap THIER children is out in it I hope it doesn’t kill my outside plants I’m trying to confirm a date of February 1 TO BE THE DATE I put out clones to bud up outside right before summer/spring veg time come
8F605C54-CA32-44C8-925F-B3F71E153A2C.jpeg

AAAAW MAN A TOUGH NAME I JUST THOUGHT OF TO FINISH MY THREE LADIES WITH TIRESIAS MIST FEMINIZED SEEDS BEFORE I LET THESE STRAINS DIE 🌞👁🌚
2EB2B624-9BAC-4DF8-B751-5D6FC0F3758E.jpeg

Latest posts

Back