NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haaaa a old picture I found
505FB347-207A-44BC-9999-CC030C7788AD.jpeg

So im going to definitely feminize some seeds I CANT lie I had a issue last plants I tried to feminize one I got my plant to turn Hermaphrodit but my male sacs didn’t seem to carry that much pollen they didn’t seem to be impregnating my plants then I got infested by mites which I believe came with the clones I bought I took them outside and let them die in disappointment so I didn’t make any feminized seeds on that attempt also I had sprayed like ten colas making them male maybe the plant I turned couldn’t handle all of those turned male sacs this time I will only spray like two branches and see where I go will I get the pollen I desire I’m going to show yall 1,2 and 3 entire life till death due us part and THIER children they will be getting pregnant by one of THIER children so those are my plans right now I’m just making clones that will be put outside on may 16 for now y not have huge trees during veg season grow them early inside then may16 puttem outside for veg season HAAAAA HAPPY GROWING

My three ladies and THIER children and bonus autoflower in front in flower
CBFD8BC0-D139-47B6-A492-11830CECC3AC.jpeg

Ok once again I’m off topic but these trees is CLONES left one is a pomegranate tree then the middle is a plum tree CLONE then the third is another pomegranate tree
CCA664FD-7F3E-41CA-A172-42569F081054.jpeg
61D7020B-1995-4096-A2F2-94B99417A733.jpeg

Well I ordered Tiresias mist on eBay and of course the order got screwed up so I had to reorder it I got the 4oz just to make sure I have enough to turn one of THIER children into a male so if I’m successful the three seeds I planted will eventually turn into hundreds of seeds haaaa real time so feminized seeds will end this project my three ladies will hopefully get pregnant and have hundreds of kids till next time HAPPY GROWING 🥳🥳🥳

Latest posts

Back