NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My three ladies and THIER children plus a bonus autoflower plant in front
FC86BCA3-BE6B-4AC1-84BC-0A4F2CD3AA98.jpeg

Man I CANT fight the urge to feminize them seeds from THIER children YALL know what I’m going to purchase a bottle of Tiresias mist just to have extra we gonna turn flip one of THIER children to male so 1,2 and 3WILL BE PREGNANT IN THE END OR I MIGHT IMPREGNATE THIER CHILDREN TOGETHER FOR FEMINIZED SEEDS HMMMMM
88A19DFA-BDE4-4334-B86C-19D8EED8D112.jpeg

I won’t be making them seeds for months to come this still a cloning party all for the summer grow the real McCoy you can’t knock feminized seeds you can clone them with ease without worrying wat is the gender you just go clone crazy three female plants can birth one hundred plants over time or more
05AA8FDA-76A4-4454-8F76-2679B58C0F18.jpeg
05AA8FDA-76A4-4454-8F76-2679B58C0F18.jpeg

I CANT life I have ordered Tiresias mist something is getting feminized I randomly cloned my three ladies so one of the clones I will turn into a Hermaphrodit and yes another strain will be made no worries this pollen will remain indoors once I get enough clones for this summer then I will do a batch of feminized seeds so hopefully it’s confirmed my three ladies will be pregnant when I’m done my ladies live on forever through THIER children 😝😝😝

Latest posts

Back