New box no problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you done any training? Everything looks nice and healthy, you taking any clones?

lordhighlama said:
have you done any training? Everything looks nice and healthy, you taking any clones?

No training at all, and im not planning on doing any cloning this go around.

Another week away and these monsters have to be flowered ready or not ;)they are all between 12" and 18" tall and about the same across, the pictures really don't do them justice at all. The care taker has been over feeding them and caused one to burn a bit, they told me that its from spilling nute solution on the plant a couple of times but it sure looks more like over use of nutes like they doubled the dose. I told them to use half doses till it clears up you can see which one im talking about in the group shot its on the left in front. Oh and the stalk shot is the same diameter around as a quarter :shocked: easily. On to the sexing.

IMG_3153.JPG

IMG_3154.JPG

IMG_3155.JPG

Looking good Dubbs:aok:

vBulletin said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcduck again.
I sure do miss the thanks button. Have we tracked down what was bringing the server down? :confused2: i did see that there are a few tournys in the arcade (that are over a year old) that never started it that may be causing some problems too. Kind of like program roundabout man it should have been deleted after some time but the system just keeps it in there

looking really good dubb, seems like your caretaker is doing a pretty fair job minus a few bumps along the way.

Now lets hope the old boy makes it till harvest time, the Dr's only gave him till Feb :eek:

Another week away and the plants are HUGE!! No freaking joke these plants are about 3 ft now and starting to flower. I got them sexed 6 fems and 3 undecideds looks more like new growth than male parts (atm) but a few more days and it will be clear. No more BB, moved on to the 0-10-10 for the rest of the grow. every other watering for that. The one that looked burnt up is making a slow comback. I found out that the caretaker mis read the how to on the back of the BB bottle and was giving them X2 dose of nutes :eek: i told him it should be O.K. flush and go on with life. On to the shots,which dont do them justice at all.

IMG_3157.JPG

IMG_3158.JPG

IMG_3159.JPG

This is my favorite time of the grow...when they are budding wildly:D

pcduck said:
This is my favorite time of the grow...when they are budding wildly:D

:yeahthat: mine too bro cause now it tells me that i wont have to keep buying schwag much longer :rofl:

the chef said:
nice job dubb, can you smell it!

Oh yeah as soon as i got in the door i could smell the box. I offered to make an ONA bucket for the caretaker like the one i have here but they said not to worry about it they love the smell. I love the smell too but as pungent as it was i was thinking it may be smelled out side here soon too.

let me be the first to thank you (besides your bro) for helping him along through what could possibly be , his last grow?... good to see compassion is alive brother dubb...and we love satori also.:cool: ...

IRISH said:
let me be the first to thank you (besides your bro) for helping him along through what could possibly be , his last grow?... good to see compassion is alive brother dubb...and we love satori also.:cool: ...
Yeah this is his first and most likely last grow. He has a real problem got 3 cancers (never treated for any.. his choice) a perforated stomach, and other problems. My friend is as stubborn as a goat, i think hes only ever been to a Dr. 3 times, when he was born (if there wasn't a midwife instead) once when his back went out and was taken, and then when he started chunking out blood out of any hole it could get out. The Dr. (from the H) told him no smoking,drinking, or anything that you used to do , just go home and heal. That didn't work hes still having a bloodymary for breakfast, a case or 2 of corona for his protein and a quart of Jose for a snack and smoking 3-4 packs a day. He had always wanted to grow his own and tried in the past and failed miserably but now hes loving it for the time being and i hope he makes it to harvest time because he will love the out-come.

The plants look great Dubb :)

People who live with the smell get used to it and think it is not a strong smell.

Maybe just to be safe it may be best to make the ONA.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
The plants look great Dubb :)

People who live with the smell get used to it and think it is not a strong smell.

Maybe just to be safe it may be best to make the ONA.

:peace:
Thanks bro. Ive taken the ONA over there but he told me hes not going to hook it up.

a hectic week has passed and the gals are reaching their limits so i topped them off and took clones off the tops that i took. they are doing well less one that the caretaker was watering and feeding everyday :shocked: I gave them the instructions on how to flush, so lets hope that it gets better soon.

IMG_3186.JPG

IMG_3190.JPG

IMG_3188.JPG

Those are gonna be huge Dubb! What kinda yeild ya hopeing fer?

the chef said:
What kinda yeild ya hopeing fer?
As much as possible ;) im thinking that each one should give off 1/4 lb if not more. but ill be happy with something good to smoke on cause all this schwag sheet is getting old.

Latest posts

Back