New Grow Room set up. Couple Questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, Everyone I thought I would give you an update on the Girls, After I started running the full Feeding schedule they started growing like crazy. I Fixed my ventilation I added two CPU fans to the room. I should of listened to you THG, I'm running out of room.
I got all my cloning supplies this last week and I'm going to start topping to try to get some clones.I wanted to make sure the plants were doing good before I started cloning Is it better to get a clone from the Top of the plant or lower? Here are a couple pictures

Resize 1.JPG

Resize 2.JPG

Resize 3.JPG

Anyway, your growing space looks very interesting, I liked it at first look.
Could you explain this more? In a bad way or what?

Could I take a couple from the top to help get my height down on a couple? Or do ones from the top not clone well?

Yes, you can take tops to clone. This will cause 2 branches to grow from the topped place.

All of Corwinlame's posts have been rather cryptic--I can't say that I have understood any of them.

Well, This has been a huge learning experience so far, But its awesome to go down and see how much they grow and Now that there starting to show little buds. Here are a few pics of them at 3 weeks into flower

Two Jack the Rippers and Four Motarebel Herijuana

I just watered them, They were dry thats why they look alittle sad.

Green Flower 3 005 Resize.JPG

Green Flower 3 007 Resize.JPG

Green Flower 3 008 Resize.JPG

Green Flower 3 009 Resize.JPG

Green Flower 3 010 Resize.JPG

Yes, according to me you should be providing them like a quart of water a flower. Anyway, your growing space looks very interesting and an outstanding, I liked it at first look. Thanks a lot for sharing a great information here.

Latest posts

Back